Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

New sisters of 40ish are introducing themselves here 10/12

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:44 AM
  • 78 Replies
  • 899 Total Views

Welcome to 40ish and beyond! Please start by posting a introduction so we can get to know you better. 40ish and beyond has many different topic from menopause to being a step parenting, sex after 40ish, raising grandchildren, and health questions. If there is a topic you would like to see more of please let us know or create a post with the topic. We are a non bashing group and we want your time with us to be a welcoming one and one that we can support you, make you laugh or find a sister or two to chat with. If you have any questions please feel free to ask..

Again welcome to the sisterhood...

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Hello ladies! Welcome one and all! group hug

Maxamista
by Momma's BFF on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I came across a few last night but I don't recall in which posts

One was in Where are you from?
mom_dl6
by Miss Mary Belle on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:12 PM
3 moms liked this

Hope you all Enjoy US scarecrow

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I sent a long rambling welcome message this AM and CM has eaten it. SO disappointed because I poured my heart out!

Welcome new and returning members! Vickey here...from VT. I am the mom of 7 children and 1 husband (thank goodness only one of HIM today! LOL) I just love meeting new people and hearing about your every day life! Stop in and share a little bit. I can assure you, that you won't be disappointed.

april1967
by Sister on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM
3 moms liked this
Hello Ladies, my name is Delisa, but I go by Lisa, I'm 46, and I live in Kentucky, born and raised. I have 4 children ages 28,25,20 & 11. I am going through perimenopause, and am glad I have this group to get advice and inspiration from.
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

looneymom424
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Welcome new members

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting april1967:

Hello Ladies, my name is Delisa, but I go by Lisa, I'm 46, and I live in Kentucky, born and raised. I have 4 children ages 28,25,20 & 11. I am going through perimenopause, and am glad I have this group to get advice and inspiration from.

samomama
by Ms. Fair Weather on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome new members. This is an awesome group and there is at least something for everybody. Enjoy your stay!

I am 39, mom of 1 kid, I like books, chocolates, beer (but don't drink it often, as DH doesn't drink), ...

lovegrandbaby
by Bronze sister on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

welcomehope you enjoy the group and make new friends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)