Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Chat!! What's on your mind? 10/12

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 33 Replies
  • 473 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Let's chat about the weekend!!

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:52 AM
3 moms liked this
Good morning!!!! I finally get to see the sun this morning after 2 days of rain!! What a beautiful sight this morning! Have a great day ladies!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MotherOfTWINS09
by Sister on Oct. 12, 2013 at 8:56 AM
2 moms liked this

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING LADIES...  I HAVE A FEW MINUTES BEFORE WE TAKE OUR BOYS TO SWIM LESSIONS..good morning..... I'M GOING TO HAVE A CUP OF TEA TO START MY DAY!!...  NO RAIN IN SIGHT ... THE SUN IS OUT BUT A BIT CHILLY, I WILL TAKE IT... ....

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Morning!!!

I have to clean up after my grandbabies were here again yesterday.. Otherwise we have a festival at the Church today and a paper and will be back to play..

Oh and the rain we were suppose to get I think the rain ran away and forgot to tell us... :(

samomama
by Hurricane on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Morning everybody! :)

I woke up early to send away DH for the day. Now I am watching tennins. It is 7:10 am here, my son is still asleep, so I am enjoying the ME time. It won't last long. lol

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Been up since 5 am couldn't sleep in if I try. Damn it.

rzmamma
by Sharon on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy it while you can!

Quoting samomama:

Morning everybody! :)

I woke up early to send away DH for the day. Now I am watching tennins. It is 7:10 am here, my son is still asleep, so I am enjoying the ME time. It won't last long. lol

rzmamma
by Sharon on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning Everyone! Woke up to a beautiful sunny day, there was supposed to be rain all day, so I'm happy. Going to take the kids to pick out Halloween costumes and going to an Italian Festival tonight. Hope everyone has a great day! 

peggytoo
by Bronze sister on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning all you young ladies, may your day be better than yesterday and your tomorrow something to excite you.  Had my morning coffee, enjoying not heading into work,  worrying about dd and her men, finding my cool weather clothing (hoping I dont find much then I can plan to buy some), thinking about my bf's invite to join on his hunt club trip (wives & gfs are allowed on this trip), taking care of laundry(: /), and contemplating maybe another rain day.  On, I am  thinking of replacing my 12 yr car with an Hyandai Elanta size car.  Bf and I favor an Elantra.  Any advice ladies on a car of that size?  Love to hear from you  on any thoughts or recommendations on cars.  

drinking

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning and happy Saturday to everyone. I'm heading to the grocery store and running errands so I can get back and watch some college football this afternoon. We're having a neighbor over for dinner and have to come up with something good to make.

Maida265
by Stiletto on Oct. 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning. My respite lady postponed until 2:00 or 3:00 this afternoon which means I have a little more time for playing! I helped my son move out this AM. Loaded 3 vehicles and drove one to town. I'm happy he's out and on his own again, but will admit to missing him. When he's not here I seldom hear from him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)