Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

What do you love about getting older?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM
3 moms liked this

I love that I am more in control of my emotions. And I am very much more comfortable with myself and my life.

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hi and welcome to the group. Not having to worry what people think. Now I just do what I want and don't care who likes it. As long as I do.

What about you?

PoliteisRight
by New sister on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for the welcome.  I love being older and knowing more and also not having to worry so much about what others think.  This is one of the best times in my life...so far :)

Quoting BL2010:

Hi and welcome to the group. Not having to worry what people think. Now I just do what I want and don't care who likes it. As long as I do.

What about you?

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every age (but a few teen years when my mom was acting up)..... so what do I enjoy about getting older: I enjoy it all!

mjgm1966
by Bronze sister on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I seem to have out grown all those insecurities.   I'm much more comfortable with myself.  I actually feel like I'm more emotionally, physically and mentally healthy. .

ashleighmama
by Ash on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

That I don't really care what anyone else thinks of what I look like. I got so sick of trying to be skinny because that's how society says I should look, now I'm just ME!!

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

I love the fact that we can do what we want, when we want.  This age affords us a freedom that you don't get when you are younger.

PoliteisRight
by New sister on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM

So true:

Quoting secondcup5:

I love the fact that we can do what we want, when we want.  This age affords us a freedom that you don't get when you are younger.

rzmamma
by Sharon on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to the group!

I like that I have grown more comfortable with who I am and I don't try to be someone I'm not to please people. If they don't like it, well that's just too bad!!

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Sex is better!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)