Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

another purse snatching at krogers update in red

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

this is the second time this has been a issue  :( they even had a secuirty guard for a while .... apperntly there was one today and the persondrove off and parked the car infront of my house and now took off so there has been 2-4 cop cars in front of my house for over a hour will up date later if I find anything else out .... Time to get some mase for my keys and  a wallet that goes on my keys I often shop at this Krogers and am often by my self or I have my children with me..... 

also yesterday there was a shooting at a party store that was super close to my house  what is wrong with people

I talked to the cop myself  .....  he said yes in deed a lady was talking to her gandson  putting her grocerys away and someone snatched her purse from the cart took off with her purse and the car 2 guys   split one with the car one went to mcd went threw the wallet took a credit  card they are not sure when the card was used but some time they dropped the stollen car across the street the cops saw  a suspcious guy and he got in a red car on the survalence my neighboors have and he is off and running a muck getting way with a crime hope fully they catch him.. the cop asked if they are smoking a lot of weed in the neighboor hood and I said yeah he said I thought so I can smell it

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM

That is terrible. The world is really getting in bad shape.

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

you never know where your safe at any more 

atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 19, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Happens all the time everywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Oct. 19, 2013 at 7:40 PM

This is terrible..

Snowl
by Snowl :) on Oct. 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Stay safe.

mamamiajk
by Silver sister on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Do you live in Saginaw by any chance? I have had 3 shooting in my block in less than a year and 2 were in broad daylight. And some wonder why I have guns....Peace

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:33 AM

A few hours from saginaw in st clsir county

Quoting mamamiajk:

Do you live in Saginaw by any chance? I have had 3 shooting in my block in less than a year and 2 were in broad daylight. And some wonder why I have guns....Peace

looneymom424
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:28 PM

This terrible..

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Crazy crazy world

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)