Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What fashion trends do you like or just wish that they would go away?

Posted by   + Show Post

I tend to be lazy and wear a lot of black (don't have to worry about matching colors and dh doesn't notice if it's new..lol), but have bought a few things lately. I like leggings or jeggings tucked into a pair of boots with a long shirt, the only way to pull this look off imo. Is there anything you've been really happy with, or really dislike seeing?

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Replies (21-30):
KW1280
by Silver sister on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Wearing pajamas to job interviews or to conduct business, baggy sagging pants, booty cutters and now see through clothes.
Maida265
by Stiletto on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Cut off shorts that are REALLY short...even on skinny people looks tacky IMO

Maida265
by Stiletto on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM
3 moms liked this

OMG...pajama bottoms in public. FASHION no-no for sure!

Maida265
by Stiletto on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Things I LIKE...jeans and cute long top accessorized with wide belt and jewlery. I'm short...so the right length of a shirt is really hard to find.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I'm 5'7" and I also have a hard time with the right length of shirt. If I wore a big wide belt, I'd look like Santa Clause.

Quoting Maida265:

Things I LIKE...jeans and cute long top accessorized with wide belt and jewlery. I'm short...so the right length of a shirt is really hard to find.

my2kidsmom9498
by Sister on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I was going to say the same two things.  And flip flops!  How I hate cheap plastic and foam flip flops!   Not sandals that slip on, but the cheap shoes that only belong on the beach.  

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Saggy pants too short of shorts, showing too much skin are some I wished would go away.

tnwp21
by Starchild on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

I'm picturing a woman who has style, every bit as much as fashion!

Quoting tnwp21:

I tend to wear Jeans and comfy and classic mixed together.  Stuctured jacket and a light hoodie or unique sweater with a classic shirt and a pair of Tory Burch or coach flats, I have a 9 year old and am on the go.  As i make my way back to myself, I will cut my hair into a funky easy style, wear classic light make up and add accessories like knit poncho's, wraps and the like.  I like to keep it casual, so I can either go to dinner or take off the jacket and play at will, with husband and son.

nussknacker
by Bronze sister on Oct. 21, 2013 at 3:57 AM
2 moms liked this

very pregant women wearing very little......skin tight shirts, I am sure there is such a thing as pregnancy clothing.

Moms_Angels1960
by McBunny Pie <3 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting my2kidsmom9498:

I was going to say the same two things.  And flip flops!  How I hate cheap plastic and foam flip flops!   Not sandals that slip on, but the cheap shoes that only belong on the beach.  

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Saggy pants too short of shorts, showing too much skin are some I wished would go away.

Oh, yeah I forgot aboput flip flops thanks for reminding me. I am sure there are others I just can't think of them LOL!!

Moms_Angels1960
by McBunny Pie <3 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting nussknacker:

very pregant women wearing very little......skin tight shirts, I am sure there is such a thing as pregnancy clothing.

Yep, I agree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)