Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Cure For Baldness??

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 223 Total Views
3 moms liked this

So let me get this straight - - we have mulitple pills for erections, and now they may have a cure for baldness??

This is a definite sign that most scienctists are men! 

How about we get crackin' on a cure for breast cancer?!  Men love boobs, so why isn't THAT more of a priority!?

shrugging

Goddess Johnnie 

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Yea go figure???

ashleighmama
by Ash on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree!

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I get this too, my mom died from breast cancer and heart issues studied are mostly from the side of the man! In defense of the balding ( i had big bald spots from my lupus ) so when i heard about the bald cure i was glad! I also have a nephew who has a two month old baby who has more hair then his dad! They ve cured baldness! Now yes get cracking on breast cancer and better stuff for menapause too ( do these scientist want to go home to a wife with hot flashes? I think Not) thanks for the info! Hugs
GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

rzmamma
by Sharon on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't agree with you more. Besides, I think bald men are sexy!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:51 PM

lol so true.. but our local news did say it was great for women as they don't have much hair to "scavenge" from for other procedures lol...  My hubby is bald (cept for the sides) and just rolled his eyes.  He said it's a cure for those insecure dudes...lmbo

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM

My hubby is balding too, and yes, that 'cure' is only really important to vain or insecure men. 

Quoting starlight1968:

lol so true.. but our local news did say it was great for women as they don't have much hair to "scavenge" from for other procedures lol...  My hubby is bald (cept for the sides) and just rolled his eyes.  He said it's a cure for those insecure dudes...lmbo

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree
opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
The cure for baldness is hair. When there are no boobies left they will focus more on them.
MentorMom1
by Gold sister on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:21 PM

If men had 'em, we'd have had a cure before John Glenn orbitted the earth. Before Sputnik. Hell, before the atomic bomb. 

We just need more women in high places. More female scientists. And more funding for research. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs didn't invent computers. They were working off the discoveries of earlier scientists. Like those at Bell Labs. 

But without those early researchers, we wouldn't be talking to one another on CafeMom. And we'd be no closer to a cure for breast cancer.  We can't stop now! 

Cancer research - like all scientific research - needs money to continue. Not funding it shouldn't be an option. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)