Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Let's chat Friday 10/25

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:52 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

Morning!

How was your week? What will you do this weekend?

Let's chat Friday~~ Vent, chat, talk or just tag someone in your reply...

Tag your it!!

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:41 AM

This week was okay, although a bit mixed up. It was busy as usual...no surprise there! I'm looking forward to the weekend. I need to relax!

rzmamma
by Sharon on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:11 AM

I have had the worst week this week, with work problems, sick kiddos, major pms to compound everything, I am so glad the weekend is here. Looking forward to my MIL's birthday celebration and the kids have a Halloween party on Saturday. Hope everyone has a chance to relax and enjoy.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:21 AM

I have had a pretty bad week from my grandma's funeral to my dh wanting to take 3 days off for it when I couldn't to my helper being gone at work and me having to do more.

This weekend there is a craft show tomorrow we'll go to and then our Huskers play football against Minnesota.

Sunday not sure yet we need to repot African Violets and housework I am sure.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:33 AM

hidy y'all... cleaning today but the rest of the weekend is quiet..plan to sleep in both days and take it easy if possible...first part of week crappy then last part good so far <knock wood>

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

This week was a little down for me, but little by little its getting better thank god.

BL2010
by Snookims on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Eh, the week was ok. Glad it's almost over. Grocery shopping after work today. Saturday hubby and I are going down to Salem, MA. They do Halloweeny things all month long. I've always wanted to go there, so this will be another thing off my bucket list. Probably won't be back online until sometime Sunday late afternoon/early evening.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

My week wasnt to bad! I have all you wonderful ladies to keep me busy while on my layoff. Between Cafemom and Ciara I have been kept busy and have not got bored yet!! YIPEE!! This weekend Hubby is off and we are going out to look for a new Toilet Lol!! He is redoing my downstairs bathroom. And of course ladies FOOTBALL SUNDAY!! Everybody have a great weekend!!

anchorgurl
by Bronze sister on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

This week went way too fast and had too much work!  I'm going to Cracker Barrel for pancakes to reward myself for not kicking anyone in the shins :)

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM

This week was busy. Our weekend plans are still up in the air. Dh leaves again this weekend to go offshore we just don't know what day.

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM

week was super long I just delt blah all week I think the cold weather is getting the best of me

we have halloween events all weekend will be a fun filled weekend I hope !!

Have a great weekend sisters

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)