Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I thrive at 45....About me

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 209 Total Views
Hi moms. My name is Jennifer. I'm 45, single mom of two kids ages 13 and 9, don't work, stay at home mom, going through a divorce now, have a boyfriend I've known for 20 years (we are not together when I was married), he recently bought me an engagement ring, no date yet. I like to spend time with my kids doing just about anything, have a wonderful family, my mom, my brother and my aunt. We are all very close. I have a cat named Kashmir. I like to spend quiet evenings at home with my boyfriend. I love shopping. I used to own a restaurant, have a BA in psychology and completed half of nursing school. I'm best friends with my friend Tammy whom I've known for 32 years. I'm going through some rough times now but I'm doing my best to get through. I like dining out and going for long drives. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Welcome to the 40ish family Jennifer. I'm sorry about the tough time you are going through but I can promise you that coming here and sharing/venting/crying or celebrating your new relationship will make it much easier!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM

WElcome to the sisterhood!! I'm sorry about the hard time you have gone through and it sounds like you are a very strong woman who can get through anything. Looking forward to getting to know you and again welcome!! :)

looneymom424
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Welcome to the group I am Regina vent and discuss what you want here we dont mind we listen and support you sound very busy...join in and have fun

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Welcome to our group, Jennifer!! Sorry about the rough times you are going through!! welcome

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Welcome... Congrats on the ring. I hope you get through your tough times on the positive side. We are here if you need us... Hugz!

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Welcome to the group, I'm Carmen little crazy one in the group but I have a big heart.
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM

hugs and welcome!!!

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Hello & welcome to our group :-)
firelites
by Anne on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:00 PM

welcome tot the group

jenny3344
by Sister on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Hello to everyone and thx for the warm welcomes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)