Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

now I'm curious....

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Fay
  • 68 Replies
  • 766 Total Views
1 mom liked this

after reading  the 'Real You' post and trying to put faces with screen names.. I got curious about some of your screen names.

Why did you choose what you chose?

Mine is pretty unimaginative... first name + middle name.... lol

How about yours?

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lori942
by UMMMMM....... on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I tried to come up with a clever one but kept coming back as already taken so like you I used my first name and typed in random numbers.

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM
2 moms liked this
I choose "wildchild" because that's what I call my son when he's acting crazy. Love my little wildchild!
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

first name and yr I was born...

ratchetlee
by Sister on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

mine is a name I've used since the mid 90s!  ratchet is the nickname my dad gave me when I was young.... he was a mechanic and I talk a lot... and it was close to my name Rachael... the lee is my middle name

I wish now I could change my s/n....because 'ratchet' now has a negative meaning, but I can't......

Momofmenagerie
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM
2 moms liked this
Well, I have more animals than children, so with four cats, an big ADHD dog, a lop eared bunny, and an aquarium, a14 yr old hormonal son, and an " alleged " 3 yr old boy ( who I'm convinced is possessed!) :-) PLUS a husband, so I felt momofmenagrie fit quite well.
Fayanne
by Fay on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM

why does 'ratchet' have a negative meaning? I like it !

Quoting ratchetlee:

mine is a name I've used since the mid 90s!  ratchet is the nickname my dad gave me when I was young.... he was a mechanic and I talk a lot... and it was close to my name Rachael... the lee is my middle name

I wish now I could change my s/n....because 'ratchet' now has a negative meaning, but I can't......

Life is divine chaos
           And enjoy the ride....   

Momofmenagerie
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Maybe it does.... But I must not know about it! The first thing I think about is the vid game "Ratchet and Clank" the my son ands husband play frequently. :-)

And my absolutely fav name is " Rachel " , my dear... No matter the spelling.

Quoting ratchetlee:mine is a name I've used since the mid 90s!  ratchet is the nickname my dad gave me when I was young.... he was a mechanic and I talk a lot... and it was close to my name Rachael... the lee is my middle nameI wish now I could change my s/n....because 'ratchet' now has a negative meaning, but I can't......
maine1014
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

My is where I live and my birth date

ratchetlee
by Sister on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I know people will say things like "I need a pedicure, my feet are looking ratchety".... or things like that.  I think it is also to mean someone who thinks they are 'eye candy' to men, but are not.  

Those kinds of meanings.  I've even had people on here that have messaged me to ask if I was embarrassed by my screen name, lol........

So there may be other meanings that I am not aware of!

Quoting Fayanne:

Quoting ratchetlee:

Fayanne
by Fay on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

o! Wow.... ! I must be pretty clueless, then. I had no idea!

Well... I think it's cute !

Quoting ratchetlee:

I know people will say things like "I need a pedicure, my feet are looking ratchety".... or things like that.  I think it is also to mean someone who thinks they are 'eye candy' to men, but are not.  

Those kinds of meanings.  I've even had people on here that have messaged me to ask if I was embarrassed by my screen name, lol........

So there may be other meanings that I am not aware of!

Quoting Fayanne:

Quoting ratchetlee:

Life is divine chaos
           And enjoy the ride....   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)