Here are a few tips for our trick or treaters tonight!
1. Make sure all costumes dont drag to the ground. This will make the child trip or others could step on it and cause the child to trip or rip the costume.
2. Make sure the eye, nose and mouth has holes big enough to use.
3. Place reflecting stickers on the front and back of your child's outfit. If you cant find any go buy glow sticks and activate them only when it starts getting dark..
4. Walk with your child if you are going door to door. This way you know your child is safe. This is the time of year that predators will strike.
5. Check all the candy and dont allow the kids to eat any open candy, or treats. Also if you dont eat your left over candy donate it to local places such as some dentist offices who are giving the candy to our troops.
Have a great night!!!