Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Let's chat.. TGIF 11/1

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

Happy 1st day of November!! WE have only 24 days till Thanksgiving!! :)  cornucopia

How was your Halloween? What are your weekend plans?  Let's chat Friday~

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

My feet hurt from all the walking we did yesterday lol 

good morning did your daughter have tge baby ??? 

Not sure on  weekend  plans hubbys supposed to go up north means no sleep for me :( and sunday is my sons 5th birthday

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! It's my grandfather's 90th birthday today, so we are going out of town to his celebration tonight. He's a Bronze Star and Purple Heart recipient of WWII and has survived his wife and two of his four dd's and was born on an Indian Reservation in Turtle Mountain, ND. So with all that, I'm really looking forward to getting together with extended family.

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning dear, halloween was ok didnt get to see my granddaughter but she had a good time.

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Super dooper windy here this am and last night  going to leave early to drive son to school to make sure he gets there on time ... Knock on wood thus far we have power

BL2010
by BL on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Happy Friday. Eh, Halloween is just another day. No weekend plan except maybe going to the dump. Can't wait for Thanksgiving and eating lots and lots of turkey! One of my most favoritest meals.

BL2010
by BL on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Happy Birthday grandfather

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Good morning! It's my grandfather's 90th birthday today, so we are going out of town to his celebration tonight. He's a Bronze Star and Purple Heart recipient of WWII and has survived his wife and two of his four dd's and was born on an Indian Reservation in Turtle Mountain, ND. So with all that, I'm really looking forward to getting together with extended family.

BL2010
by BL on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I just love her. She looks a little scared....

Quoting Carmen66:

Good morning dear, halloween was ok didnt get to see my granddaughter but she had a good time.

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

thanks, please that child tough as nails like her grandma

Quoting BL2010:

I just love her. She looks a little scared....

Quoting Carmen66:

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Halloween was nice ds and I went trick or treating, Not about the weekend though.

pasteeater_too
by Mrs. Jeter on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM

We had one trick or treater.  That was the baby from across the street.  He sat out side bored.  LOL My son is too olde to trick or treat.  My Novemeber is a little busy, for me.  I usually stay home.  But this month we are going to my son's last football game and his play he's in.  Then of course, Thanksgiving.  Just a boring month really.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN