Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Home Depot Levolor Blind Influencer

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 402 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I had the great good fortune to be recently picked for the Home Depot Levolor Blind Infuencer - I was able to get blinds for my new bed room so my neighbors would not see my naked butt .... they are awesome. Double Cellular to aid in heat efficiency  open top and bottom and are cordless so the kitties do not strangle themselves.

Before

After - I love them

Home Depot was wonderful with the ordering process, they were delivered to my door and the Levolor Binds were so easy to install with the instructions included. Yes girls I hung them myself. I would gladly deal with Home Depot again and Levolor has some gorgeous products ....Thank you Cafemom for this great opportunity at a time when I really needed this exact infuencer. CM is my own fairy godmother.

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome... Very pretty

wenuck
by Moonshine on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseWall
by RoseWall on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM

sweet!

they look awesome.

guess the neighbors will just have to deal with the loss of the view of your gorgeous behind.

awesome of Cafemom to pick you.

and i finally do know someone who posts about their influencer product.

i get surveys about influencer product posts often. but this is the first time ive actually experienced such a direct product post.

so thanks!

you even influenced me. wow.

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

well, they paid a lot for those dang blinds so the least I can do is advertise. I mean just talking about it on the influencer site does not do a whole lot....we need to get the word out to everyone and with all of my hospital bills I sure did not have money for blinds and I missed my room with its curtains and space. I could go back to my old room but have decided it is too much effort to move everything again. The blinds are so nice. It is nice to not have my butt on display lol.

Quoting RoseWall:

sweet!

they look awesome.

guess the neighbors will just have to deal with the loss of the view of your gorgeous behind.

awesome of Cafemom to pick you.

and i finally do know someone who posts about their influencer product.

i get surveys about influencer product posts often. but this is the first time ive actually experienced such a direct product post.

so thanks!

you even influenced me. wow.

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM

how darkening are they?

i have blinds here in the apartment. but they do nothing to keep out the light from the security lights outside the building.

i am going to get curtains and drapes sometime. but wouldnt blinds help i wonder.

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Mine are the translucent ones so not too darkening because my house is so dark with all the trees around my house but they do have ones that darken.

Quoting RoseWall:

how darkening are they?

i have blinds here in the apartment. but they do nothing to keep out the light from the security lights outside the building.

i am going to get curtains and drapes sometime. but wouldnt blinds help i wonder.

looneymom424
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Love them

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

cool. thanks. the darkening ones. i would want. i have trouble sleeping with all this light in my room. even the stupid smoke detector light taunts me. no helping that. but blinds sound good. i will maybe swing by home depot soon and see what they have in these cool Levolor Blinds.

Quoting rojastarr:

Mine are the translucent ones so not too darkening because my house is so dark with all the trees around my house but they do have ones that darken.

Quoting RoseWall:

how darkening are they?

letstalk747
by Joyful on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

nice

coolmommy2x
by Silver sister on Nov. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I need new blinds! Wish I was chosen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)