Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Happy Thanksgiving Chat post!!!! 11/28

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 6:37 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

Morning!!

Happy Thanksgiving to each of our sisters and those visiting us~~cornucopia

Today lets all chat about our day, what we are thankful for and most important that vent that we need to just yell so we dont kick a dust bunny! :)

Have a great day and great fellowship with your family~~ :)turkey 

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
girlcitycountry
by Chris on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Good Morning! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Turkey is in the oven and I will now start working on the deviled eggs. I hope you all have a safe and happy day today.

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Good morning sisters Happy Thanksgiving! We're going to my parents house for dinner. I can't wait for my mamas stuffing. Mmmmm & her pumpkin pie. I am thankful for my parents & boyfriend. They're all so good to me my son. I hope everyone has a wonderful day & if your traveling be safe.
wenuck
by Moonshine on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Good Morning Ladies!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm up having my coffee stopping in before I start on my Turkey! Have a great day Ladies!!

ashleighmama
by Ash on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! I'm just pissed that I woke up at 4 from having what I call anxiety dreams.

I am so thankful for my family and friends, most of my friends being CM friends.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

rosiemendo
by Silver sister on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!  I am thankful for Momma Dana and the many other wonderful administrators and moderators on this site.  My son-in-law will be bringing the cooked and stuffed turkey this afternoon and I will provide the side dishes.  One of my sons will bring a toll house pie.  My other osn-in-law will bring an apple pie, and I've already baked and sampled 2 pumpkin pies!  On Saturday evening we will have our grandchildren overnight and then Sunday we'll have another Thanksgiving celebration with my oldest son and his family.  My "guilty" little pleasure is watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Nov. 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Good morning...The dogs got me up at 5:00 am. So I've had lots of coffee. Cleaned out the fridge so I will have room for leftovers.

LadyAmaranth
by Amaranth on Nov. 28, 2013 at 11:27 AM

From my turkeys to yours (LOL) have a blessed day!!

~HILLARIE~

Mama to 3 Joyfully Chaotic boys

Widow to my crazy chicken(4-8-13)....Always Love

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Nov. 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Happy Thanksgiving! My day is filled with family and cooking! And that last minute run to the store!

sweet_dat2001
by Sister on Nov. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM

i know this is a little late but i will post it anyways.. i am thankful for great friends and family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)