Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do you "sleep like a baby"?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 1:14 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 218 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Waking up every two hours and peeing yourself?

I think the saying should be: I slept like a teenage boy. Because those boys can sleep!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM
I wake up once or twice a night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyAmaranth
by Amaranth on Nov. 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I wake up 2-3 times on average every night. Not usually to use the bathroom. I just don't sleep like I used to.

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Nov. 28, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I sleep in shifts. I sleep about 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours, wake up for couple hours, fall back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake up again, fall back to sleep. I've been this way for years and it has nothing to do about going to the bathroom.   

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Nov. 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM

do you make use of the waking time, or do you just lay in bed waiting to fall back asleep?

Quoting girlcitycountry:

I sleep in shifts. I sleep about 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours, wake up for couple hours, fall back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake up again, fall back to sleep. I've been this way for years. 

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Nov. 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM

For the most part I just lay there waiting to go to sleep, sometimes I say screw and get up and start cleaning. If the cat is awake she will decide it is play time and her and I will go in the living room and play.  

Quoting sahlady:

do you make use of the waking time, or do you just lay in bed waiting to fall back asleep?

Quoting girlcitycountry:

I sleep in shifts. I sleep about 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours, wake up for couple hours, fall back to sleep for another couple of hours, wake up again, fall back to sleep. I've been this way for years. 

pasteeater_too
by Mrs. Jeter on Nov. 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Yes I do, I wake up every two hours for a bottle.  LOL

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Nov. 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I agree...

Dodiec
by Sister on Nov. 28, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I sometimes have nightmares and sometimes snore don't know how my hubby sleeps with me 

letstalk747
by Joyful on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM

toss and turn

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Nov. 28, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Not here i get up to go to the bathroom, bloody nose to witch at my sil ( no she isnt there, but ugh) or cause i a cold and then i cant go back to sleep! Its so annoying! And i am so fried!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)