Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Sisters who have been in the path of these winter storms...

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:39 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 428 Total Views

These storms have gripped practically the whole country, and there have been hundreds of thousands of car accidents. Please check in and let us know you are safe! How much snow and ice have you gotten, and what are the temperatures in your area? We would love to see pics, Be safe!

We have been below zero for much of the week, with about 7 inches of snow. there is more on the way...

happy holidays

Dawn
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing here in Vermont yet. I'm not sure we will get any of it and if it does come our way, it will be minimal. Kind of strange that for the last several years the southern area's have been getting hit much harder than us!

Stay safe everyone!

MrsD.Duvall
by Sister on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Just started snowing here, in the so cal mountains. Hopefully we won't have problems tomorrow.
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, I thought the Northeast was getting the worst of it, you lucky lady!

Quoting Maida265:

Nothing here in Vermont yet. I'm not sure we will get any of it and if it does come our way, it will be minimal. Kind of strange that for the last several years the southern area's have been getting hit much harder than us!

Stay safe everyone!

Dawn
MrsD.Duvall
by Sister on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this
We get a lot of people from LA and Orange County come up to ski/snowboard. I'm always surprised to see 2 wheel drives w/o chains stuck all over the turnouts.
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Dec. 7, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Here in Central TX we got ice storms because of the dropping temps and rain. Right now its 22 out there and cold as heck!!! We had a 5 car pile up and several deaths because of this storm.. We are staying inside and decorating the house today..

catloveralways
Time for My Annual Tribute to Elvis page.
Yesterday at 3:10 PM
by SpitFire :) on Dec. 7, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Only  Cold  here! Currently  9 degrees. Will  be  sunny today but only 15 degrees.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Dec. 7, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

We had snow on the beach yesterday and a light dusting where I live. So sick of the freezing, cut you like a knife wind!

terri-553
by Terri on Dec. 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

It is 18 here this moring,feels like 5 out,And I haven;t even feed the gilrs outside yet,the other girls are in the bed all bundled up,Br,,,it is so frozen over w/some snow still,

anchorgurl
by Bronze sister on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:32 AM
2 moms liked this

I would love to see this....

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

We had snow on the beach yesterday and a light dusting where I live. So sick of the freezing, cut you like a knife wind!

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Dec. 7, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Rain and cold here... No wintry mix yet...  I'm ready for summer....

Praying for all those affected...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)