Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Sunday's Chat

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:16 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

Come on ladies...talk it up like a preacher! Let those who think you are special build back up your self esteem. Be proud of yourself...hold your head high! Do you need comfort today? Let us know something that has been weighing on your mind.

Be Humble

Don't allow the approval and attention of others to destroy you. Remain humble and grateful for all your accomplishments, and know that a force greater than your ego is always at work in your life.

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anchorgurl
by Bronze sister on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:06 AM
2 moms liked this

I have no complaints today at all.  I'm having one of those rare mornings when I wake up, feel good, and I'm happy to be alive. 

Good morning :)

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning nothing on my mind :) off to work soon
secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Dec. 8, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

No complaints here but I rarely do, life is good!!!  Beautiful sunny day here today, might do some cooking today.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning For some reason my internet buddies have chosen me to become sick nextsticking out tongueto everyone who sent it to me through the internet waves. So far so good today but I haven't been up long either.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Dec. 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Not much to say waiting for the mess to arrive here in Pa.
catloveralways
by SpitFire :) on Dec. 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Blame  Miss  V  !  she  started it! LOL

But  Sisters share!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Good Morning For some reason my internet buddies have chosen me to become sick nextsticking out tongueto everyone who sent it to me through the internet waves. So far so good today but I haven't been up long either.

looneymom424
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I need a hug I hate having no water and not sure when it is coming back.

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Dec. 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I need prayers and a hug. My DS and DIL are going through something right now that's breaking my heart. There is still hope for them and I am hanging on to that, but if everyone could just say a little prayer for the best outcome for them, I would appreciate it very much.

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I am worried about ds 17,he's not looking for a job or studying for his ACT. He turns 18 in May. He is just so immature. Help...

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM

angel mini 

Quoting catloveralways:

Blame  Miss  V  !  she  started it! LOL

But  Sisters share!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)