Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Come on ladies...talk it up like a preacher! Let those who think you are special build back up your self esteem. Be proud of yourself...hold your head high! Do you need comfort today? Let us know something that has been weighing on your mind.

Be Humble

Don't allow the approval and attention of others to destroy you. Remain humble and grateful for all your accomplishments, and know that a force greater than your ego is always at work in your life.

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Replies (11-19):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Quoting looneymom424:

I need a hug I hate having no water and not sure when it is coming back.

busygramma4
by Maryann on Dec. 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I'm waiting on my dd to find a place to live so when it's time for her to have her kids, they aren't over here which is every other week. Not that I don't love them, I do, They are my treasures. But my child rearing days are suppose to be over! I want to be spoiling gramma, not mean gramma/momma!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM

praying 

Quoting kaarina:

I need prayers and a hug. My DS and DIL are going through something right now that's breaking my heart. There is still hope for them and I am hanging on to that, but if everyone could just say a little prayer for the best outcome for them, I would appreciate it very much.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I have one turning 18 in February...I know the feeling!

Quoting gonecrazi:

I am worried about ds 17,he's not looking for a job or studying for his ACT. He turns 18 in May. He is just so immature. Help...

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I wish I could relate. My older sons haven't produced me any grandchildren. Then again...I adopted kids after they left home so it's kind of the same. It would be nice though to just spoil them and send them home (when home is elsewhere!) LOL

Quoting busygramma4:

I'm waiting on my dd to find a place to live so when it's time for her to have her kids, they aren't over here which is every other week. Not that I don't love them, I do, They are my treasures. But my child rearing days are suppose to be over! I want to be spoiling gramma, not mean gramma/momma!

samomama
by Ms. Fair Weather on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Good afternoon to all! I love spending time at home, especially after a big lunch! :)

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Dec. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

hugsDid your pipes freeze / burst? 

Quoting looneymom424:

I need a hug I hate having no water and not sure when it is coming back.

Dawn
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I have been visiting with my family, worried about those who cant come home yet. They are okay though, we are blessed.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 9, 2013 at 12:18 AM

nothing to complain about here...well maybe that my stupid bum knee didn't give out on me but, it's getting better lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN