Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Some people dont need to be parents! (Update)

Posted by   + Show Post

I was told that these parents took their 5 year old daughter to the children hospital and left her there. The little girl is sick and instead of being parents they decided to leave her by herself. Hospitals are also safe places and although they took her there, made sure she was admitted and then left. WHAT parent would do this to their sick child? CPS is now involved and I guess they said that the little girl has someone who is sitting at the hospital with her.

I understand if your child is in the hospital you need to take time to clear your head, get something to eat, or for that matter run out to make sure everything is ok at your house. BUT to entirely leave your child not for one day BUT 5 (yes you saw it right) this child was left 5 days so far.

I am not sure what the laws are but I hope the parents get some sort of prison time.

Update: My daughter was able to talk to someone and come to find out the little girl is there because her father beat her almost to death. The mother decided to give up the child rather than give up on the father. The father is in jail (not sure about the mother) but my daughter said the little girl is up walking around and came to my grandson room asking if she could see the baby. My daughter said she is the sweetest thing and CPS workers are not leaving her alone and making sure she is comfortable. My prayers for this baby and hope the parents get what they deserve.

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Replies (31-40):
cjcharlie1959
Autumn is here!! We are in for a rough winter
Today at 9:36 AM
by Dungeon Queen on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM

If I understood you correctly, the mother left the child at the hospital which has the safe haven law.  If the mother is going to go to jail is for hte fact the father beat her and she was part of it. The father was hopefully get his in the long run.  I'm glad the little girl is in a safe place and doing well. My hugs, loves and prayers to the little one and that she can find happiness in her life as she gets older.

KenneMaw
by Sister on Dec. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM

At least the bio mom turned her over to the state instead of letting her boyfriend kill her.   I will give her that much credit.  It is a shame when women pick boyfriends over their children. I just don't understand that, never will.   I pray this little girl finds a happy home.  As bad as this is, maybe it is just the beginning of something wonderful for her.  I just would make sure that mother could never ever see her or be in contact with her until she is 18.  CPS had better not try to reunite that family!

LadyAmaranth
by Amaranth on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Im glad the girl is being looked out for and doing better.

Im sorry she got this lot in life and I hope she gets put into a good home with loving people. And I hope her parents rot.

ratchetlee
by Sister on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM

When my son was in the hospital (he was 2 at the time).... there was someone there with him the entire time.  I was there for 2 days and then my husband came and stayed for the next day until he was discharged.  I had a 5 year old and an 8 month old at the time, so I had to get home cause I missed them, but I knew he was in good hands with his daddy.... but no way would I ever consider leaving him alone.  I had to run to the nurses station once and I felt guilty for leaving him alone for 5 minutes just to do that!

Can I have that sweet girl?  I will take good care of her.  my heart is breaking!

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM

What a sad update; I hope the father roasts in HE double toothpicks

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:56 AM

this is very sad.

yet it is possible this is way better for her than being with her parents.

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Dec. 11, 2013 at 1:58 AM

sadly i have had to deal with this kind of thing in my childhood.

not to this extent. but being left alone.

it was better for me than when they were their.

sad but true.

Solo_Fan
by Sister on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:17 AM

OMG that is just horrible.  How can you pick the father over the baby!! Poor thing.  I hope both parents get what they deserve!!!!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 11, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Sadly...I had a feeling that the situation was something like this! Prayers for that little girl and for justice for this little girl be just around the corner.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Dec. 11, 2013 at 6:47 AM

I wasnt able to see the little girl as they closed her door and wouldnt allow visitors. I was disappointed because I really wanted to see her and talk to the worker to see if a family member would step forward if not then I would do what I could to help the child. My heart still breaks for her and she is on my mind daily.

Lets keep praying for her and pray that she not only recovers but that she finds her place in life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)