Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

all i wanna do is..............

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

cry.. i have soooo much tension on me right now its not even funny..  i feel like i have lost all my friends.. and a friend sent me money to get her wife some cigs that are cheaper here than where they live and i didnt get the cigs for them..and i told them id idnt get the cigs and i resent them there money and they still have not gotten :(( someone is 90 dollars richer now.. and now they keep texting me and facebooking me about it.. and im about to sream.. i jsut dont know where i am giong to the 90 bucks to resend them :( 

i really feel bad about this :( 

by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Dec. 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Ugh hugs
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM
You sent the money back???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Was it cash? If it was a check or money order they can stop payment.

sweet_dat2001
by Sister on Dec. 9, 2013 at 11:43 PM

it was cash... i wrapped in paper.. and everything :(( i know i know that was stupid on my part :( 

ravenseeyore
by Gee on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

How long ago did you send the money back to them?  Keep in mind that at this time of year mail takes longer to get there.

If they insist that you send it again, send a check or go to the post office and buy a postal money order. Then spend the little bit extra to send it certified with a return receipt.  This way you will get proof that they got it and who signed for it.  Plus, if it gets lost it can be traced.

Don't kick yourself over this....stuff happens.

Analeigh2012
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Shake it off. It is not your fault - they shouldn't have sent it to you to start with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to agree with Analeigh, they should not have sent it in the first place. Did you agree to get them for them before they sent you the money? Just wondering why they would send it if you hadn't agreed to it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)