Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Christmas resolution

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:34 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 321 Total Views
2 moms liked this

We all have heard about the New Years Resolution and most make them and then after a day or two forget about them. I heard about the Christmas resolution and thought it sounded interesting.

What you do is make one resolution that you have never attempted before. Great example: Praise those who helped you grow during that year, or pray for a better year and try to live each day with a positive outlook. Even if you are not a Christmas person carry the joy and the meaning in your heart for those around you. nativity

Lets take these next few days and do a Christmas resolution and come back to this post and tell if we suceeded.

Today I will play Christmas music as I bake and pray for those who are not with family and friends. Christmas is about celebrating life of Jesus and the gifts dont have to cost because a plate of cookies is a better gift than a expensive one. Tis the season to be jolly~~santa green

Merry Christmas!! christmas service

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Today I will pray for my son who is away and will be home in February. I can't wait to see him, I know god is watching over him and I thank god that I have been so strong for 3 years no being able to see my son.

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Hey woman, here is my Christmas pledge..........to eat to my little heart's content (cookies and all) and not feel one bit guilty for pigging out!!!  lmao  I hope I succeed in this new resolution of mine!!  ;-)  And if you have any left over cookies, feel free to mail me some!!  I like peanut butter and chocolate chip the best.  hehehe

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

My Christmas resolution is to SLOW DOWN...and enjoy the day with my kids! Today is about them...and playing...and doing something fun. (Now I realize this is not something I've never done, but will admit that I get so caught up in "doing" that often I forget to slow down and enjoy. SO THAT is my goal!

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Dec. 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I'll make a resolution to try to be nicer about living in AR!! Good Lord, HELP me~! lol wink

looneymom424
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 11:52 AM

My resolution is to get along with my kids better

Lori942
by UMMMMM....... on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM

My resolution is to not get stessed out and enjoy the holidays. 

doodlepuss
by Platinum sister on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Do all of the dishes before going to bed.   Yeah...like that will happen EVERY night.

cjcharlie1959
by Dungeon Queen on Dec. 23, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Try to be in better spirits than I have in 4 years. I did alot with the grand daughters and will get to do a few things with my grandson tomorrow. It still doesn't make me feel any better about anything but I'm trying.

Angelfaces
by Sister on Dec. 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
My resolution will be to focus on what the meaning of Christmas is and not dwell on the celebrating that doesn't take place with the family.
RoseWall
by RoseWall on Dec. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM

my resolution....i will  have to think on that. i am already in the middle of one of them. carrying on two. that may be a bit much.

i will think on this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)