Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Christmas chat post 12/25

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:27 AM
  • 50 Replies
  • 682 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Merry Christmas to all our CM sisters and 40ish and beyond sisters!!! wreathThis post is for us to come in and chat about the day. It isnt just for our 40ish sisters BUT also any CM member who would like to come in and just chat, ask for support or just ask a question.

Here are some starter questions: How are you spending your blessed day? Whats on the menu today? Whats would you like to chat about?

** Today 40ish will have several admins here if anyone needs us for support or if you need someone to talk to. We will come in this post and chat with you all as well..

Merry Christmas!!

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:37 AM
5 moms liked this
Merry Christmas Cafemom!!!
I am up started my potatoes for breakfast waiting for the little one to wake up.
Hope everybody enjoys their day!!!!
delanna6two
by Sister on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:46 AM
4 moms liked this

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I am so happy and thankful today that our family is in a better place all around this year...thanks to much help.  On the menu is ham, candied sweet potatoes, green beans, mac and cheese, red velvet bundt cake, ice cream and sodas.  Hope you all have the best day!!!

DreamWeaver669
Every one welcome!
Yesterday at 7:10 AM
THE HAUNTED REALM Group - CafeMom

GHOSTS...ARE YOU BEING HAUNTED? PARANORMAL PHOTO READINGS, MEDIUMS TO HELP YOU CONTACT PASSED LOVED ONES,HAUNTINGS,GHOST PHOTOS AND SO MUCH MORE!...

by Silver sister on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:14 AM
4 moms liked this

Merry Christmas ladies...I luv you all

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM
4 moms liked this

Morning! Merry Christmas!

Today's menu is simple: Ham with pineapple/brown sugar glaze, turkey, dressing (changed my recipe), sweet pototes, pink stuff salad, rolls, pumpkin pie, apple cake, green beans, turkey gravy....

I am thinking I will relax today and play here with you all~

Shari55
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:04 AM
6 moms liked this

Good Morning,  It is seven in the morning...and I was going to make cinnamon rolls but my kitchen didn't get cleaned up last night ...so no cinnamon rolls (my daughters clean up the kitchen,or my husband, cause they seem to feel the need to eat after I go to bed), but there is homemade carrot bread, so we can have that this morning. 

On our menu today is: Orange glazed ham, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and I am not sure whatelse. Berry Fool for dessert (I haven't cooked a holiday meal in years,my husband does all the cooking on the holidays).

My family has been so blessed these last six months, we are all healthy and in better places in our lives. The Lord has provided when we needed and we give all the glory to Him. 

Time for coffee.. Merry Christmas Everyone!

My Second career, Nanny..self employed at last

Shari

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
4 moms liked this
Good morning Sisters and guests!

Today's agenda, relax! Go to moms and have Christmas dinner. We have opted out of the traditional dinner of ham this year and are having Lasagna.

I am blessed beyond all measures. We are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It's been a hard year but also a good year!
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:39 AM
2 moms liked this
It's Snowing out!
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:42 AM
4 moms liked this

I just checked on my turkey and it smelss and looks yummy!! I did my dressing different this year.. I went to the store and they have a container that has stuffing mix which is celery, onions, rosemary, tyme, and sage with oil. So I decided instead of spending the $4 I would make my own and I did.. I put it together yesterday and this morning I open it and it was yummy smelling. I make corn bread with sage and celery, onion and let it cool and I made regular cornbread and mix together and then mixed in my stuffing bread. Mixed it all together with my mixture and spices (salt, pepper, garlic) and used cream of chicken, and chicken broth. Mix together and not only did it smell yummy but I was eating it before cooking it... LOL

Now I have to cut the pineapple and make the brown sugar glaze and put it in the oven. Make the pies and rolls..

KW1280
by Silver sister on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:42 AM
4 moms liked this
K is up and opened his, daddy's, sissy's and apple's presents lol. My presents are in boxes not fun to open lol
We do a Christmas Eve dinner and today we will be lazy and merry lol
mjgm1966
by Bronze sister on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM
5 moms liked this

Shhhh.  It's Christmas morning.  And a quiet one. I'm having my coffee looking a the lights on my Christmas tree.  My husband worked last night, and my daughter is still asleep. So, I'm using this time to reflect.  On Christmas pasts.  The family members who have passed--yet left beautiful memories behind. And reasons to smile.  Feeling very blessed this Christmas morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)