Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

do you cook anything you dislike to eat?

Posted by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 32 Replies
  • 331 Total Views

Is there anything you make to serve in your own home that you dislike?  If so, what is it and why (for whom) do you make it?

by on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I used to I would make Spaghetti because I knew my stepsons ate a lot. I can't stand it I don't make it at home but I have to make a ton of it for work every 6 weeks. Otherwise my hubby told me not to make anything I wouldn't eat.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Not really. I don't care for oatmeal but eat it because it has fiber and is healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Not really. I don't care for oatmeal but eat it because it has fiber and is healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L.A.F.outloud
by Bronze sister on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I'll make peas for Jim but I won't eat them.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this
No, I don't... Hubby cooks seafood for himself and his family. I can't cook it because I am allergic... Big Plus for seafood night, I can't do clean up either...
secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

All kinds of stuff..........I don't eat red meat, but I cook it all the time for Kenny we seldom eat the same meals!

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:54 PM

That is my most favourite meal of all time, if they told me I had one last meal.......yup you guessed it it would be spaghetti!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

I used to I would make Spaghetti because I knew my stepsons ate a lot. I can't stand it I don't make it at home but I have to make a ton of it for work every 6 weeks. Otherwise my hubby told me not to make anything I wouldn't eat.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:54 PM

with OUT meat balls!

Quoting secondcup5:

That is my most favourite meal of all time, if they told me I had one last meal.......yup you guessed it it would be spaghetti!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

jjames1990
by Sister on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Pork and sauerkraut. Soft shell crabs. Shrimp. Chicken wings. And the list goes on...all for DH. I am a pickey eater.
secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Dec. 26, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Lean ground chicken balls!

Quoting sahlady:

with OUT meat balls!

Quoting secondcup5:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)