Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good morning lovies..

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:13 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

Good morning ladies, had a great weekend with the fam. Went to my sisters yesterday and played bingo, had a great time. Now at work wishing I was home, time to get some coffee. 

the view from my office at 7am.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovegrandbaby
by Bronze sister on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Love the view.  I am getting ready to go to work after being off for the week.  I so did not want to get up and moving.  I enjoy getting up, hanging around having my coffee in the silence, and playing on my computer.  Have a lovely day. 

peggytoo
by Silver sister on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Love the view you have of the morning time, hope it is just as nice any other time of the day.  Slept in this morning (sorry), dont go back to my 9-5 ( really 7-4) till 2 January.  Sippin'coffee and watching the sunrise, birds on the feeder, the ghosty appearance of the woods around my neighborhood due to early morning fog...  Have a great a whatever you are doing.   &; )

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Morning Carmen!The view is beautiful  I go back to my 6-2 On January 6th. I am enjoying this doing what I always have wanted to do stay home.

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Hey girly, how are you? did you say ghosty appearance oh hell no lol...

Quoting peggytoo:

Love the view you have of the morning time, hope it is just as nice any other time of the day.  Slept in this morning (sorry), dont go back to my 9-5 ( really 7-4) till 2 January.  Sippin'coffee and watching the sunrise, birds on the feeder, the ghosty appearance of the woods around my neighborhood due to early morning fog...  Have a great a whatever you are doing.   &; )

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Thank you....enjoy it girl, after  the new year im gonna take some days off.

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Morning Carmen!The view is beautiful  I go back to my 6-2 On January 6th. I am enjoying this doing what I always have wanted to do stay home.

terri-553
by Terri on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

woohooLove the view

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Morning Carmen. wishing you a wonderful day.

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you darling...wishing you one as well.

Quoting BL2010:

Morning Carmen. wishing you a wonderful day.

peggytoo
by Silver sister on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Quoting Carmen66:

Hey girly, how are you? did you say ghosty appearance oh hell no lol...

Quoting peggytoo:

My mornin' view, can't see the fog that well in the picture.....

Peggytoo have a nice day

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM

drinkinghope your day has been a good one so far 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)