Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to 40ish and beyond... Guest please stop by and let us know what you thought of the group.. 12/30

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 232 Replies
  • 8597 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Welcome to 40ish and beyond. This group is design for woman who are between 35 and up. We offer advice on Menopause and dating after a divorce, Sex and being a grandparent and even being a new  parent at 40ish. We have a sisterhood that is everlasting and we have a good ole' time.

We have several forums and most will fit the needs of a woman of 40ish and beyond. The Let's Talk is the only open forum that 40ish has. We have great conversation and welcome all to come in and see what 40ish is all about. The General Forum is our main forum, this is where they can go in and talk about what they want. We encourage you to post private pictures and information in this forum so it wont be seen outside of 40ish. Taboo Topics is a great forum for information on sex and the ONLY forum that dont require a warning. 40ish and beyond health forum is a forum that is for support  on "the change of life" and questions on having a hysterectomy, menopause and diet and health issues after 40ish. You can also talk freely about sex before and after menopause and how sex will affect you after the change and even after you have a hysterectomy. Prayer/Spiritual forum is for ALL Religions and we love different inputs on what you believe in. 

We are not a perfect group but we are a loving group who sticks together and our motto" we have the right to agree to disagree" and we exercise this motto. We dont bash another sister but we will offer our opinion.

If you like what you see join us www.cafemom.com/group/7446 we don't have an application process but ask that when you visit or join that you say howdy. If you don't join you can't explore the other forums and join in our conversations.

See you in the forums~~ :)

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:29 PM

BUMP!

Dodiec
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I would like to chat but can't figure out how to get on please help 

giving_flowers

Dodiec
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Dodie I'm from Duluth Mn where it's ----15 yikes !! I'm a mother , wife , caregiver to a sweet 90 year old lady , I'm in a relationship with Jesus and love my River church ladies . My husband is retired we're hoping to move to Al in a few years. We love to decorate for Christmas but not take it down , I think that's all 

cheers

giving_flowers

Maida265
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Welcome to 40ish Dodie! We no longer have chat on CM. They did away with it some time ago. Please join us in the group and chat that way!

ChellBell2013
by on Jan. 15, 2014 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Come on ladies dont be shy we wanna know what you think :)
Mcghe45
by New sister on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello and thank you I'm looking for a place where I can let loose my pain fears and laughter I'm 45 t cc dh is 42?we are looking to adopt embryos four failed transfers so far but not giving up hoping to find a couple that have extra so we can try again
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Hi and welcome. This is certainly the best place to let loose. Check out the different forums and have fun with us.

Good luck. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Quoting Mcghe45: Hello and thank you I'm looking for a place where I can let loose my pain fears and laughter I'm 45 t cc dh is 42?we are looking to adopt embryos four failed transfers so far but not giving up hoping to find a couple that have extra so we can try again

Raindance540
by New sister on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi all. I'm Teresa, I'm 53, and I have 1 son (24), 1 step-son (30), and 1 step-daughter (28). My step-daughter, Anna, is expecting her first child (our first grandchild) in April. I'm married to the step-kids' Dad for 11 years now. I'm looking forward to meeting other step-grandmas, and everyone else, to chat about our lives and loves. 

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome Teresa. Glad you found us. Check out the different forums and have fun.

Quoting Raindance540:

Hi all. I'm Teresa, I'm 53, and I have 1 son (24), 1 step-son (30), and 1 step-daughter (28). My step-daughter, Anna, is expecting her first child (our first grandchild) in April. I'm married to the step-kids' Dad for 11 years now. I'm looking forward to meeting other step-grandmas, and everyone else, to chat about our lives and loves. 

WendysLuv
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 2:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies!!!!  I am new here and I am 40, married and have 2 beautiful children.  I wanted to stop by and say hello, hope to hear from you all soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)