Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just found out that I am 4 weeks pregnant at almost 40

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:43 AM
  • 52 Replies
  • 1032 Total Views
Im nervious...and scared and having morning sickness all day and night. I did not expect to be pregnant at this age and totally not prepaired.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChellBell2013
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this

good luck 

hugs 

Congrats 

we are here to support you threw this

BL2010
by BL on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome. Is this your first child?

ChellBell2013
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

ps they make these bands you put on your wrist that have things on them that push on your pressure points and it helps with morning sickness  I had to buy them for my kid on the way home from sc because he was getting car sick

ChellBell2013
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

pss Welcome to the group

KW1280
by KeKe on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi and welcome

There are a lot of moms in this group who are pregnant, so they can support you and give advice.

I want to say congrats and ask is this your first
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Congratulations! Wishing you an easy pregnancy and hope that morning sickness goes away soon.

Lynn1009
by New sister on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM
This baby#3. My daughter is 11 and my son is 4.
I don't know how to feel my emotions are crazy right now. I hope the kids are happy when we tell them the news..ugh. i just pray that I stay healthy and control my bad attitude towards my husband because I am so upset with him.
Traci2012
by Sister on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to say though that I am somewhat jealous! My husband and I are trying and we are 42. I have 2 children from a previous marriage but he doesn't have any. We checked with my doctor and she said everything looks good to make a baby and in 2 days I'm planning on testing. Fx!! Good luck. God must have great things instore for you!!

Allebas
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM
2 moms liked this

CONGRATS! Have you tried peppermint discs? They are those round hard candies that are red and white like candy canes, only they are round! I sucked on those things constantly with my 3rd pregnancy! Peppermint is a natural anti-nausea agent! It worked like a charm for me! Good luck!

KW1280
by KeKe on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes when I get nauseous I suck on a peppermint

Quoting Allebas:

CONGRATS! Have you tried peppermint discs? They are those round hard candies that are red and white like candy canes, only they are round! I sucked on those things constantly with my 3rd pregnancy! Peppermint is a natural anti-nausea agent! It worked like a charm for me! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)