Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mid-life crisis?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 318 Total Views

For some reason I'm thinking about getting a small tattoo, not sure where. I've never had one. I'm 46...I'm not sure what to make of it!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Not sure if that would be considered a Mid Life Crisis or not what are you thinking about getting. I know a lot of people have been talking about getting one maybe thats' it

-Chunky-Monkey-
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I didn't get my FIRST one until I was 44 and will be getting my 10th one in a few months & I am 49 now :)  Tattoos can be very addictive.....:)

maine1014
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I am 51 and thinking about getting one also

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

If you want a tattoo, get one. But make sure you REALLY want it. If you do it due to a midlife crisis then decide you don't want it, it's too late.  Good luck with whatever you decide...

fern624
by Fern on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Go for it if thats what you really want...I have always wanted one but never got the guts to do so...

wildchild.com
by Janine on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Not sure if it's a mid-life crisis but hey go for it. I have 5 &still love them all.Be careful they're addicting Lol. When I got my first one I was 25 & I said that would be it.5 tats later & I still want one more!
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Go for it!! I have one. Good luck =)
BL2010
by BL on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Have you always wanted one when you were younger? I got my first one at age 46, second one at 48 and I'm now almost 53.

If you do decide to get one, make sure you go to a reputable place, check it out, look through their things to see what kind of work they do. Good luck. Let us know what you decide.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM

hugs and just make sure it's what ya really really want as it will be PERMANENT!!  LOL

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I say go for it!

Pick art that means something special to you and get it done.  I think that even if it's a mid life crisis, it's cheaper than a sports car and you don't have to pay for insurance on it.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)