• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One More Day Of 2013!! Anyone Going To Party?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 443 Total Views

Hey ladies!

I just noticed that tomorrow is New Year's Eve! We used to go out and party when we were younger. Like in our 40's! What are your plans? We are just staying in, probably watch the ball drop in time's sqhappy new yearuare, if I'm awake.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrgetinold
by Nana on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
No i have never been to a new years eve party! How borring i am! Maybe i ought to put that on my bucket list? i miss dick clark and the ball drop! Guess i need to start liking Ryan seacrest, now! Happy 2014! Sweetie!
fern624
by Fern on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

No not here no party to go to...I'm staying right at home watch the ball drop then try to stay up that extra hour cause I'm central time zone...Good luck to those who get out be safe and have a great time...

wildchild.com
by Janine on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM
2 moms liked this
We always go to friends house kids & all. We each bring a dish & if we make to midnight we make it. If we don't we don't Lol. Happy New Year!
PinkDragonFly
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:48 PM
2 moms liked this

going to a friends house.... it's BYOB.... going to premix alligator piss and take that with! Never made it myslef though... hope it turns out!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Raising my hand very High!!! Got my moonshine ready!! Hubby actually soak fruit in a jar with moonshine for 2 months and I just filtered it through a paper towel and tried a glass it came out awesome!!! Having a whole gang over tomorrow! Yay!!!! Party!!!
Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Quoting PinkDragonFly:

going to a friends house.... it's BYOB.... going to premix alligator piss and take that with! Never made it myslef though... hope it turns out!

Okay, Sharon- What is alligator piss made of ? LOL

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Quoting wenuck: Raising my hand very High!!! Got my moonshine ready!! Hubby actually soak fruit in a jar with moonshine for 2 months and I just filtered it through a paper towel and tried a glass it came out awesome!!! Having a whole gang over tomorrow! Yay!!!! Party!!! Sounds fun!! Have fun, be safe!

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting wildchild.com: We always go to friends house kids & all. We each bring a dish & if we make to midnight we make it. If we don't we don't Lol. Happy New Year! We used to do that, until our friends moved away. Have a great time!

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Quoting fern624:

No not here no party to go to...I'm staying right at home watch the ball drop then try to stay up that extra hour cause I'm central time zone...Good luck to those who get out be safe and have a great time...Have a good time!!

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mrgetinold: No i have never been to a new years eve party! How borring i am! Maybe i ought to put that on my bucket list? i miss dick clark and the ball drop! Guess i need to start liking Ryan seacrest, now! Happy 2014! Sweetie! Naw, you're not boring! Have a good time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)