Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

General Hospital

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 456 Total Views

You all know I dont watch TV but most of the time while I study, do housework or just relax its noise in the background. Well I decided instead of listening to General Hospital I would actually watch it..

I dont like this new LuLu, she is a whiney little snot and I would like to smack the crap out of her. The old one had balls and she was her fathers daughter with her mothers guts and mouth. We all know that Britt has her and Dante baby and its possible she is pregnant and Britt dont want to say anything.. Love good ole Nick he is HOT! :)

I also dont like Sam with this guy because he is shady and Sam deserves to be happy. Not only that he looks like he is way to old for her.. I wish Jason would come back!

I am glad Robin is back but what good is coming home when she can lose it all with this baby news (unless the baby is Carlos).

I am not sure I like the story line with Morgan and his father.. Morgan was the smart one when he was a child and loved his father and would never do anything they have him do.. NOW Micheal on the other hand I would have thought would be the gangter type and he is the one who did a 180 degree turn around..

I love Maxie and wish her happiness with the birth of her 1st child with her hub. The guy that is in her Apt is HOT!!! :)

So what is your take on this soap?

I know most dont watch it but I thought I would ask your opinion...

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I haven't watched in ages, but followed everything you said... LOL

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:32 PM

I watch whenever I have vacation or am ill.  I totally agree with you on Lulu!  I freakin' hate this new actress and the direction the writers have her going.  What happened to feisty, go-getter Lulu?

I don't like the actor that they have for Morgan, or the story line.  The whole things with lieing to get Kiki to marry him is/was so not Morgan that we've all grown to love.

And the whole Franco as Jason's brother and the tumor made him evil thing?  Pleeeaaaasssseee.....don't dig it at all.

And what the hell happened to Bobbie Spencers face?  Yikes!

letstalk747
by Joyful on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM

i dont like the new lulu either-- at all , yup jason needs to come back , i knew  she was gonna be pg of course , i wonder how long robin will stay on the show this time , the morgan story line dont fit him ,,,,,,,,,i missed it who is the guy in maxi's apt.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I saw Bobbie's face and wondered the same thing.. Plastic surgery or Botox was not kind to her... I also am not sure about the story line with Anna and Robert. When did they start becoming the bad ones and kill someone just because?

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

I watch whenever I have vacation or am ill.  I totally agree with you on Lulu!  I freakin' hate this new actress and the direction the writers have her going.  What happened to feisty, go-getter Lulu?

I don't like the actor that they have for Morgan, or the story line.  The whole things with lieing to get Kiki to marry him is/was so not Morgan that we've all grown to love.

And the whole Franco as Jason's brother and the tumor made him evil thing?  Pleeeaaaasssseee.....don't dig it at all.

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

specialwingz
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Killing Faison was NOT "just because".  There is some real history in there that you apparently don't know about.  There are decades of history.  But, how would you react towards a man that had held your dd captive for almost 2 years (his most recent crime)?  I know that we have more sense than to kill the man.  But, I know I would want to.  And, in a soap, they take things into their own hands.  Even if they are law enforcement officers.  So, it really wasn't "just because".

Quoting dana63:

I saw Bobbie's face and wondered the same thing.. Plastic surgery or Botox was not kind to her... I also am not sure about the story line with Anna and Robert. When did they start becoming the bad ones and kill someone just because?

Quoting GoddessJohnnie:

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:49 PM

LMAO.. I haven't watched that show in a gazillion years

specialwingz
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:57 PM

I can't stand what Jackie Zeman (Bobbie) has done to herself either.  She had a facelift and it looks HORRIBLE!!!!

Before

After

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Jan. 2, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't stand new Lulu. I can't stand even looking at Morgan. He's such a jerk.
Hate the Sabrina pregnant storyline but the actress is pregnant in real life so they kind of have to write her pregnant I hope the baby is Carlos' and nor Patricks. The Ava / Morgan story makes me sick. Loving seeing all the old characters back.
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:34 PM

I have never watched General Hospital. I was a Days of our Lives watcher before I got busy...Yep...been a while!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:58 PM

lol me either but I remember a few of the names mentioned...

Quoting BL2010:

LMAO.. I haven't watched that show in a gazillion years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)