Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

~Good Monday Morning ~

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 12:25 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

Well my friends the new week has begun I hope everyone is staying warm and  not having to kill them selves shovling snow ??? I hope that everyone has a wonderful week  !!!! 

what are your plans for the day ???

what are you making or having for breakfast ?? 

by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
girlcitycountry
by Chris on Jan. 6, 2014 at 4:10 AM

good morning I shoveled snow so much yesterday my arm is bothering me. Got out of bed around 2:30am to shovel a little before getting DH up for work and my SS was already out there shoveling. Just when I am ready to kick his butt out of the house he does something nice and I just can't do it. 

Today I plan on cleaning house and working on my computer. Hopefully I can figure out why it keeps shutting down. I can't decide what to eat for breakfast, either pancakes or oatmeal. Probably end up with oatmeal since homemade pancakes would be more of a mess. 

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jan. 6, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Good morning! No breakfast here...just coffee so far. The days plans are to run some errands this AM before the sleet/freezing rain hits a bit later.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jan. 6, 2014 at 6:27 AM

No breakfast as of yet I have to wait an hour before I can eat after taking my meds. School got called off so I guess I'll stay home again.

I need to do some work my back and hip are killing me so maybe I won't sit here all day.

Not sure what else we'll be doing.

Have a great day!

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Good Morning............freezing rain here this morning, breakfast is always a protein bar for me, except on special occasions.  No big plans today, be staying in, the roads are treacherous, I hear.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Good Morning Ladies! 

I am having coffee right now waiting on Ciara to wake up. Planning to do some running this morning to get a few things(3 different places) before the cold starts heading in this afternoon. Then I plan on cleaning my floors.

Khanfan
by Apple Dapple on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Good Morning everyone!

Back to school for dd, I thought she and I were going walking, but we'll hold off on that untill the temp outside gets back up from the negative numbers.  She can't find her gloves and neither can I.  For breakfast IDK.

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Jan. 6, 2014 at 8:57 AM

good morning, have to go after work to my daughters college and pay her spring tuition. Right now im having a croissant and coffee. Enjoy your day!!!

SpiritFortress
by Sister on Jan. 6, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Good morning! Plans for the day include taking care of my animals, taking better care of myself for a change, doing a few household chores, maybe practicing calligraphy, and writing for my book. I think I'll have oatmeal in a little while. I've only had coffee so far. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! 

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Jan. 6, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Were having donuts hubby bought yesterday I am not a breakfast kinda gal but a omlete sounds yummy
kirbymom
by Sister on Jan. 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Morning! :)

Spent the night tending sick hubby. Got up at 8, had sweet rice for breakfast. Trying to get a cop of coffee now. Spend the day tending hubby. It's cold and raining snow.
Hope your day is going well. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)