Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

last nights drama on Facebook,being called a cheat on a fourm .

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:45 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

I don't know how many have facebook,but last night was so crazy, I was so upset.! ok here's the sence.

A lady I didn't even know posted on craft Ideas weekly. and she stated she had a 8 yr old daughter that needed help in recyling some of her stuff that she has,right. well I get on and post that a website called my froggystuff is the best place to get ideas and help in recyling.the owner of the site jumped on board and called me a CHEATER!!! in a open fourm of i don't know how many people!! I resented it and wrote her back telling her it was wrong what she said calling me a cheat. and to tell kids that it's wrong to cheat, and use it as a example on the fourm. well I wrote back and told her to step up and prove ME wrong that I didn't CHEAT!!! she couldn't all she could come back with was it wasn't her intention to offened anyone in the group. *scoffs* it was really bad. so I wrote her a long post on my status telling her I didn't appericate her calling me out in public like that.and to just leave me alone. what you all have done? I couldn't believe it was even happening .I was in shock and dismay. I didn't think there could be such rude people out there .

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wildchild.com
by Janine on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM
So sorry you had this bad experience. But I guess that's just a reminder to be cautious on he internet. Who knows why she reacted like that . Sometimes I think people are just looking for a fight. I usually just ignore those people. I don't need or want the negativity in my life.
stuswf
by Gold sister on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:03 AM
I just don't get from what you posted how you are supposed to be a cheat?????? To me a cheater is someone who intentionally takes from someone else to be a winner! You were only offering help.......scratching head
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:08 AM
What a shame!! So many people out there to jump on someone who offers help ugh!! Hugs! Sorry that happened!
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I'm sorry you went through that.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Since when is helping someone cheating? Ugh!

pattybear156
by Bronze sister on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:51 PM

The lady asked a question about recyleing and I told her a website to go too tto help her. the admin got her panties in a bunch!! I had to stand up for myself for this admin calling me out in a publiv forum. I'm feeling alot calmer today.thanks for letting me vent it out

ChellBell2013
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:53 PM

sorry you  had to go threw that hugs

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Bizarre drama .... scratching my head unable to understand why she would respond like that

deesam
by Twins on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Crazy is all I got to say.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)