Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1/14 Tuesday Chat

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM
  • 28 Replies
  • 249 Total Views

Grab your beverage of choice and join the chat.          What's going on in your world today?                       Any big plans? 

by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Not much happening here. Still trying to get everything caught up. Expecting some rain.

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM

What's happening in your world?

Quoting ALolies:

Grab your beverage of choice and join the chat.          What's going on in your world today?                       Any big plans? 

Carmen66
by Kima on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:40 AM
3 moms liked this

no big plans just go home and sleep cause hubby decided to poke me at 4am.

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Hanging around the house. Drinking my decaf and playing in 40ish... 

Quoting BL2010:

Quoting ALolies:

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Lucky you.... Get to work!

Quoting ALolies:

Quoting BL2010:

Quoting ALolies:

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Just hanging around waiting on Father in law. Hubby is home due to circumstances. No plans today. Hanging out with my cafe sisters =)
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad you're here with us. :)

Quoting wenuck: Just hanging around waiting on Father in law. Hubby is home due to circumstances. No plans today. Hanging out with my cafe sisters =)

Maida265
by Stiletto on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

Wait a minute here...I thought you said you had to "work" at home...lol. Is "Playing in 40ish" considered work?

Quoting ALolies:

Quoting BL2010:

Quoting ALolies:

Maida265
by Stiletto on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:43 AM

I'm checking in. I didn't get go take the crew out as I had plan because lets just say Mr. Scott had other idea's. He pulled off his catheter (its an external cath) and he, his bed, and all the bedding was SOAKED. So needless to say it was shower and stripping his room down. Washing bedding, mattress, floors etc to get the smell out. I then made a bunch of phone calls and have someone from Bio-Scripts coming out to give me new siderails since he's taken to removing the ones he has (little bugger.)

I've swept and mopped through the whole downstairs (that's 9 rooms.) Now I'm checking in here and relaxing until I have to fix an early lunch and wait for the man from bio-scripts to arrive with new bedrails.

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 14, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Sheesh, I'm exhausted just reading that.

Quoting Maida265:

I'm checking in. I didn't get go take the crew out as I had plan because lets just say Mr. Scott had other idea's. He pulled off his catheter (its an external cath) and he, his bed, and all the bedding was SOAKED. So needless to say it was shower and stripping his room down. Washing bedding, mattress, floors etc to get the smell out. I then made a bunch of phone calls and have someone from Bio-Scripts coming out to give me new siderails since he's taken to removing the ones he has (little bugger.)

I've swept and mopped through the whole downstairs (that's 9 rooms.) Now I'm checking in here and relaxing until I have to fix an early lunch and wait for the man from bio-scripts to arrive with new bedrails.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)