Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Vickey............

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:26 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 341 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Just wanted to thank you for my sleepless night, because of you I thought about snakes all night...........I owe you one and you owe me a good nights sleep.

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:30 AM

I'm SOOOOO sorry....(giggling...gotta stop giggling!!!!) If it's any consolation, I didn't sleep well either but don't think it had to do with snakes.

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:00 AM

No worries, just pulling your chain, sorry about your sleepless nite, I guess I was in good company.

Quoting Maida265:

I'm SOOOOO sorry....(giggling...gotta stop giggling!!!!) If it's any consolation, I didn't sleep well either but don't think it had to do with snakes.

Maida265
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Oh I know you were teasing...but man do I really hate these nights! I roll around not finding a comfortable spot...and when I do and think I can drift off...I get right on the edge of sleep and then BAM! Awake!

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Kenny has a word that he concentrates on and a few years back I now have a word...........mine is Owl but for some odd reason when I was concentrating on my word a snake showed up and ate my owl.

Quoting Maida265:

Oh I know you were teasing...but man do I really hate these nights! I roll around not finding a comfortable spot...and when I do and think I can drift off...I get right on the edge of sleep and then BAM! Awake!

Maida265
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:56 AM

OOPS!!!! Does the word thing usually work?

Quoting secondcup5:

Kenny has a word that he concentrates on and a few years back I now have a word...........mine is Owl but for some odd reason when I was concentrating on my word a snake showed up and ate my owl.

Quoting Maida265:

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Yup most times but now I think I'm gonna get another word because now I will associate owl with snake,   Kenny has had the same word for 20 years.  Oh..............thanks again!

Quoting Maida265:

OOPS!!!! Does the word thing usually work?

Quoting secondcup5:

Quoting Maida265:

Maida265
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL...maybe you will have to go with a non-animal word. I'm so sorry...really I am...(still giggling though...and can't stop.)

ChellBell2013
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:07 AM
I lovr that everyone likes to give vickey s hatd time
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:07 AM

I can help you pull her hair if you want.. Anything you want to get back at her I will help out!! hehehehehehe

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:04 AM

hahahahahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)