Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Popping in....

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:35 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

It's been a little while since I've been here...Except for this morning...lol...Sooo much is happening in our lives....We moved in july 2013, to a house on 200 acres at the foot of the mountains....It has everything I've ever dreamed of having and a bit of what the hubby has dreamed of having....His is a skylight and an island...Mine is a place for my fairy garden,garden bathtub and a water pond...It does have 1 thing I totally despise...Pampas grass...I hate it, but it just makes it not TOTALLY PERFECT!!!!!!!...lol....But to look out at the trees and to go out on either the front or back porches and smell the pinetrees....HEAVEN......Then if that isnt good enough, we are going to be having our great nephew living with us for a few months...Fostering him actually, so not a lot of details about him, but I can talk about his mom....lol....She's doing better,still a bit misguided...Hope she finds her way.....My great nephew will be 2 years old next week and I saw him for the 1st time since he was 4 months old on tuesday...Hopefully at the next visit (next thursday) he'll be left here....We shall see....So I've been baby proofing and we have to build a couple fences (around my pond or get rid of it) And build a fence to keep him out of our storage area....And do the handrailing on the back deck....Soo that's what I've been doing in a nutshell.....Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day....Lots of HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS to all....And can someone please change my saying to Debbie.........Thank you...lol...

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Good to hear from you and it does sound like you've got your plate full.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Welcome Back! You were & are going to busy =)

And where you moved sounds Beautiful!

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh yes and I couldn't be happier....After 6 girls IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!..Til September, then we'll go from there.....I've been trying NOT to go overboard on buying BOY STUFF....But there was a few things I HAD to get....Can't wait to see what he likes and make him some wallhangings...The girls (4 left at home) are just as EXCITED as we are...My hubby is a bit more reserved..I think he wont believe it til great nephew is actually in the house staying....lol    

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Good to hear from you and it does sound like you've got your plate full.

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Awww you must be an angel, we fostered for awhile, we had 2 girls 4 and 5.  I bet you're excited about a baby in the house? 

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Welcome back. Wow, you have been busy. At some point it would be awesome if you could share a couple of pictures. Sounds like a beautiful place. Good luck with the little cherub that's coming to be with you. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Thank you...And that is EXACTLY what my sister (his grandma) says....My sister has adopted his almost 3 year old brother....We've had 6 girls, so a BOY is going to be nice to have around.....It is VERY beautiful....And I'm excited to start getting livestock, and have my garden....Missed last year..Except for a couple tomato plants in buckets and a zucchini plant...(Our other house had a TINY yard)

Quoting wenuck:

Welcome Back! You were & are going to busy =)

And where you moved sounds Beautiful!

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this

YESSSSSSSSSS...I am over the moon with happiness...We've wanted him since he's been in fostercare at 5 months of age...But things happened and it just wasn't our time to have him...But once we got the call..Oh YEAH...We've always thought about fostering, but having 6 kids and a 3 bedroom house..Didn't work...Then as the kiddos have moved out (2 adult daughter's) and we're working on our 3rd becoming an adult towards the end of the year...Just flowing....So I wrote when he was taken on my facebook "My heart is breaking" Now I've written "My heart is mending and complete joy is coming".....  

Quoting secondcup5:

Awww you must be an angel, we fostered for awhile, we had 2 girls 4 and 5.  I bet you're excited about a baby in the house? 

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I will and then I'll be ready for reservations...lol....Thank you from the way it sounds, I will need luck...lol

Quoting BL2010:

Welcome back. Wow, you have been busy. At some point it would be awesome if you could share a couple of pictures. Sounds like a beautiful place. Good luck with the little cherub that's coming to be with you. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

BL2010
by BL on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I get first dibs on visiting! Ummm, where are you... lol

Quoting lil_mama06:

I will and then I'll be ready for reservations...lol....Thank you from the way it sounds, I will need luck...lol

Quoting BL2010:

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Lol...Oregon.....In a tiny tiny tiny town called Days Creek.....It has a post office,country store,church,high school and some houses...My nearest neighbor is a mile away.....

Quoting BL2010:

I get first dibs on visiting! Ummm, where are you... lol

Quoting lil_mama06:

Quoting BL2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)