Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Motivation for the day~~ :)

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:53 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 105 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I listen to so many woman in our age group that says how unhappy they are with their life. I ask them why they don't change their situation and it seems the answers are all the same, " I can't afford the change" or "I am too old to change." YOu are NEVER to old to change if this is what you really want to do. This one lady told me she depended on her hub to support her and she didnt know how to work outside the home. She wanted to change her situation because she wasnt happy. She took a retail job and today she is in college and told me she is happier because she has her own life. She didnt know that her having to depend on her hub for everything made her feel less of a woman. Another woman I know is 50 and she had two major strokes and she is a single mom who said I cant sit around all day so she went and started applying at nursing homes to work during the day while her son is in school. There is a woman who can't work outside the home and she started looming and decided to loom hats for newborns and children with cancer. Maybe she will expand and loom some in pink for woman who has cancer.

Ladies, your dreams are there you just have to reach out and grab them. Never say never and dont allow anything to stand in your way. IF you want it bad enough YOU will find all ways to gain it and NOTHING will stand in your way.

Grab that golden ring and dont look back and keep moving forward.  

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Awesome post Dana...

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:09 AM

Great Post Thanks Dana  =)

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Awesome! Hoping to go for a walk today..

ardan85
by sister of the year on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Great advice! Thank you!
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Awesome advice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)