Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

haircut hazzard!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:49 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 183 Total Views
My ds (13) went and got a haircut he had been wanting, well he goes to school today, they got enough points to wear pj pants and have a pot luck today! So he took wings in! He was all excited and then before school some kid hit him and told him he looked like a lesbian, i didnt hear anything about this from the school yet ( last year my ds was in trouble for bringing aomething to school because he was being bullied ( so much for zero tolerence) but he did his time and learned from it! He has a few pals now but alot of kids wont even talk to him now! It makes me sad, i know i only heard one side of the story here! So that worries me too, but my ds face when i picked him up worries me more! Why do kids need to do this? I was bullied in school, mostly by my younger sistet school ( and others) just really hate tha this goes on! Ugh!
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugz to him...

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jan. 22, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs...

I was bullied in 6-8th grade and never quite understood WHY the kids did it that did the bullying...

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Awww, (((HUGS))

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Oh no! I'm so sorry! That was horrible of someone to say to him. Hugs to your son!

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Sorry Hugs

wenuck
by Moonshine on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:47 PM
So sad! Hugs to your son.
Kids can be rude!
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:38 PM

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} That is terrible. I don't understand how people can be like this. Does he stand up to them?

ravenseeyore
by Gee on Jan. 23, 2014 at 1:34 AM

We had a neighborhood bully. For some reason there were very few boys, so all the girls were his target. Most of us learned to fight back.   He learned that if he got home and told his version to his mother before we could get there she would believe him.  We had no chance against that.  I got to be pretty tough by the time all of us got to High School.

GMMC
by Angie's Shadow ;) on Jan. 23, 2014 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

...as a school or as a community have you folks had the opportunity to address any of the forms of bullying? Have you informed the school authorities yet of your situation? Or are you able to address the parents of the bully?

I am all in it and in your face with this kind of crap...to the school folks and the parents...I can't be bothered anymore with this kind of bullying and crap...I have been there and did that one too many times as a kid and my parents did nothing but convince themselves that "kids will do as kids do"...

b.s. in my books...

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Im so sorry.. if my child was being bullied and ive already told her this.....I would be having s meeting with the school...parents and all those
involved! ! No way am im just going to watch my child be bullied while nothing is being done. That is just my way....it needs to stop....kids need there parents to step in......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN