Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

HAPPIER MARRIAGES WHEN PEOPLE DON'T SHARE A BED.

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:04 AM
  • 45 Replies
  • 568 Total Views

This was on the news a few weeks ago. Who does not share a bed with their spouse/so?  Who prefers it like that?  I'll go first,I don't share a bed with mine because he snores so loud!!!    We used to argue all the time about it,now we don't.

by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Nothings showing in post
dancer
by Sister -lp on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:07 AM

I fixed it.

Quoting ChellBell2013: Nothings showing in post

wenuck
by Moonshine on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

The only time we didnt share a bed was when Ciara was little and I breastfed it was easier for me when I had to go back to work. But we are back together in bed and we are fine. But I know people who dont share the same bed.

BL2010
by BL on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:26 AM
2 moms liked this

I say whatever makes the couple happy is what they should do. I like sleeping with my husband.

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:29 AM
3 moms liked this

i share with hubby, no way im sleeping alone if i have a man to keep me warm and cuddly.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:34 AM
4 moms liked this

I think to each their own and if the couple wants to share a bed then thats great if they dont then it is their choice and it dont mean that they are not still in love it just means they sleep in different beds for whatever reason.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:34 AM
4 moms liked this

Hubby and I sleep together. I have trouble sleeing without him in bed with me.

stuswf
by Gold sister on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I did the same when my middle child was young

Snoring doesn't usually bother me......BUT & this is a BIG but!!!!....my husbands snoring wakes the whole house!!!! My 14 year old & myself sleep with ear plugs!!! When our four year old gets woken up by daddy's snoring he comes in & says "ssshhhhh daddy!"

I think if he slept in the camp trailer everyone would get more sleep! He has sleep apnea that he doesn't take care of (he has the machine, just won't use it)...

I do however, feel safe secure & warm sleeping beside a loving, caring & gentle man.....now I just dream about it....

Quoting wenuck:

The only time we didnt share a bed was when Ciara was little and I breastfed it was easier for me when I had to go back to work. But we are back together in bed and we are fine. But I know people who dont share the same bed.

Serabeth06
by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

My SO snores, like a yetti, but I like sharing a bed with him. Now, if there's a baby in the room to be kept up all night, I think one of us is going to be considering the couch.

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Feb. 11, 2014 at 8:43 AM

me and hubby share if he is snoring to much I just tell himto roll on his side and if he  is still snowing to much I just go out to the couch or  put a tv show or music on my phone and usally fall sleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)