Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do you read your group(s) bulletins?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:24 AM
  • 47 Replies
  • 509 Total Views

When your group owner or admins send out the weekly/monthly bulletins do you read them? I must admit I didnt for the longest time but I missed important news about one of my groups and I felt bad and so now I try to take a minute to make sure I dont miss any more news. As a group owner I felt bad because this group owner not only took the time to make this bulletin for the members to read but wanted to make sure each member knew the weekly news and she was reaching out to members who hasnt visited the group as well to let them know what was happening.

So do you read your groups bulletin?

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM

yes i do all the time...

rosiemendo
by Silver sister on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Yes.  I try to get around to my groups daily, but it's difficult, belonging to so many.  So each day I concentrate on getting involved in at least one topic.  Right now I'm hooked on the contest Robin has going for Valentine's Day- make as many words as you can from "Happy Valentine's Day, Mom!"  And I appreciate all the administrators on CafeMom!!!

tristansmom74
by Bronze sister on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:41 AM

I was only on my phone for the longest time and they don't show up.  So I wasn't reading them. I've just now gotten where I see them again.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Yes I do =)

Steph84FL
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:05 AM
No...If it doesn't appear to concern me or address an issue that I may have I won't read it. I have a twelve year old daughter. No babies..and im single. So alot of what's posted doesn't catch my interest. In fact I wish I knew how to get them to stop emailing them to me
BL2010
by Just Me on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Yes, I do. All the time.

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I do when on my computer
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Yep, I read them.

bhow
by Silver sister on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Ahh ... where are they?

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

No I don't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)