Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer in February!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:25 AM
  • 163 Replies
  • 944 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Ladies i know we are all tired of this cold weather and snow. I just about had it with layers of clothing and trying to stay warm. Today for one day lets just think about the beach, sun, margaritas, palm trees and less clothing. Here's to all my sisters that have to deal with this cold weather. I propose a summer day in February, get out those bikinis, martinis, and lounge on a beach. Let the sun shine in!!!

SIP AWAY ENJOY THE HOT SUN FOR ONE DAY!!!

by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Kima on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:27 AM
3 moms liked this

care to join me..

Seashell77
by Bronze sister on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

This sounds amazing !!!!!  This idea reminds me of a story book my son and I liked looking at when he was small. A character made his place look like a beach resort in the middle of the cold winter, with tropical decorations, like cardboard painted palm trees and such. Served tropical foods and fancy drinks with umbrellas. You get the picture. Then invited his friends to wear beach and summer wear. Guess he turned up his heat. lol Anyways all had a fantastic time. 

Thanks for this post, for you picture and discription of good times and weather makes me feel good !

Carmen66
by Kima on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

your welcome, and i love that story sounds something i would love to do at home with my kids and grandkids that will be spending the night saturday.

Quoting Seashell77:

This sounds amazing !!!!!  This idea reminds me of a story book my son and I liked looking at when he was small. A character made his place look like a beach resort, with decorations, like cardboard painted palm trees and such. Served tropical foods and fancy drinks with umbrellas. You get the picture. Then invited his friends to wear beach and summer wear. Guess he turned up his heat. lol Anyways all had a fantastic time. 

Thanks for this post, for you picture and discription of good times and weather makes me feel good !

wenuck
by Moonshine on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Love it!! Will get back! =)

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:38 AM
3 moms liked this

mowing the lawn

Seashell77
by Bronze sister on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:40 AM

You know, that idea is doable and you ought to try it !!!!  If you do let us all know here how it went. We'd love to hear all about it !woohoo

Quoting Carmen66:

your welcome, and i love that story sounds something i would love to do at home with my kids and grandkids that will be spending the night saturday.

Quoting Seashell77:

This sounds amazing !!!!!  This idea reminds me of a story book my son and I liked looking at when he was small. A character made his place look like a beach resort, with decorations, like cardboard painted palm trees and such. Served tropical foods and fancy drinks with umbrellas. You get the picture. Then invited his friends to wear beach and summer wear. Guess he turned up his heat. lol Anyways all had a fantastic time. 

Seashell77
by Bronze sister on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:41 AM
2 moms liked this

floating in pool

Seashell77
by Bronze sister on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:42 AM
2 moms liked this

at the beach

Seashell77
by Bronze sister on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:42 AM
2 moms liked this

plant a tree

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Feb. 12, 2014 at 9:42 AM
4 moms liked this

In case anyone has forgotten, this is what blue sky looks like on a summer day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)