Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WooHoo (American Idol Spoiler)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 8:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 171 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Two Bama boys in the top 30...

by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Feb. 13, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome! =)
Maida265
by Stiletto on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Ya know...I started watching and wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it this year. The judges really make/break the show. I think this is a great combination of judges and I especially like the talent this year. There are some that I think they got wrong...but overall...I think it's going as planned.

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM
I agree that they got some wrong. The original judges would never have sent someone through that had forgotten lines this late in the game. They sent some good ones home and put through some that forgot lines.

Quoting Maida265:

Ya know...I started watching and wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it this year. The judges really make/break the show. I think this is a great combination of judges and I especially like the talent this year. There are some that I think they got wrong...but overall...I think it's going as planned.

mom_dl6
by Miss Mary Belle on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't watch the show anymore,But glad you enjoy it happy valentine

Khanfan
by Bronze sister on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Oh good.  My dh watches, so I do too.  Really enjoying the guys Keith and Jr. whats his name?  Why can't I think of his name?   HARRY! got it.

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:10 AM

Harry Connick Jr. I love him!

Quoting Khanfan:

Oh good.  My dh watches, so I do too.  Really enjoying the guys Keith and Jr. whats his name?  Why can't I think of his name?   HARRY! got it.

Maida265
by Stiletto on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Exactly!!!! Forgetting lines is a BIG no-no. Angie...what do you think of group week? I have always thought this to be unfair. If you happen to get stuck with a bad group you are almost always washed up. I know you need to be flexible but it's hard to be flexible when you have to blend with others or sing a song/style that is not comfortable for you. They promote to "be your own person" yet you are a expected to be part of something that is not you.

Quoting ALolies: I agree that they got some wrong. The original judges would never have sent someone through that had forgotten lines this late in the game. They sent some good ones home and put through some that forgot lines.

Quoting Maida265:

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:49 AM

I don't like group week. I agree that it is so unfair. I would hate being judged for someone else's actions. And that is exactly what happens....

Quoting Maida265:

Exactly!!!! Forgetting lines is a BIG no-no. Angie...what do you think of group week? I have always thought this to be unfair. If you happen to get stuck with a bad group you are almost always washed up. I know you need to be flexible but it's hard to be flexible when you have to blend with others or sing a song/style that is not comfortable for you. They promote to "be your own person" yet you are a expected to be part of something that is not you.

Quoting ALolies: I agree that they got some wrong. The original judges would never have sent someone through that had forgotten lines this late in the game. They sent some good ones home and put through some that forgot lines.

Quoting Maida265:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)