Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

We listen

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:24 AM
  • 23 Replies
  • 441 Total Views
6 moms liked this

I want to thank all of you who have responded to the "WHY?" post. Without singling anyone out we learned a lot as a team as to what makes your come here...read and post.

First and foremost...we want you ALL to feel comfortable sharing whatever opinions you have. We do not allow anyone to bash or put down another member and if this happens you need to report the incident to group leader (aka Dana63) or one of the Admins. We'll be sure to address each and every complaint.

Secondly...it was pretty obvious that time is a factor for many of you and how you choose to reply. Family and real life should always come first. We do love seeing new and old sisters and if you are here, just drop a Sweetpea...or a "Hello...I'm checking in" post. We know time is precious but if you are here...why not at least leave a calling card to let us know you've stopped in.

Lastly...you are ALL important to us. There are some who have formed closer friendships but we also know that there is always room for more. Do not hesitate to just jump right into the mix of a conversation and add your thoughts. We truly LOVE it when we make a new friend. Just because some seem to have a deeper connection does NOT mean there isn't room for one more. I also think this was an eye opener for us Admins to know that we need to make you all feel more like you are part of our circle of friends.

Thank you ALL for your feedback. This will truly help us in creating and even better group.

by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Your Welcome....group hug

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree and would like to add that my door is always open and you can invite me as a friend. I do take care of anything you might PM me with and have been known to stay on CM until its cleared up and yes we can have it cleared up fast but some do take time as well.

I am not a perfect person but will do whatever I can to make sure each of you come in and have a comfortable time while you are here and this being YOUR group we want feedback so we know what you like and dislike. If we dont know what could be broken we cant fix it.

Enjoy and thank you for your feedback and as always thank you for being the BEST part of 40ish!!

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

We love everyone in this group!! Thanks, Vickey! Love you, too! group hug

BL2010
by Snookims on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Thanks Vickey. I'd love to see more of you ladies jumping in on any conversation or even starting your own. That's what keeps us going.

Let's get to know each other.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Nice Post =)

PrincessAsmommy
by Jeanny on Feb. 19, 2014 at 12:14 PM

we rock

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Feb. 19, 2014 at 4:32 PM
I'm always up for new friends. Hugz to you all!
BoopBettyBoop
by Sister on Feb. 19, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you ladies, its nice to feel welcome when your new.

elm498
by Gold sister on Feb. 19, 2014 at 5:47 PM

I've known for some time that Dana is the group owner, but how do we know who the admins. are?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)