Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

WHAT?...I have a profile...who knew?????

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:35 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 608 Total Views

I just accidentally clicked on a profile page of one of our mama's on here and holy...

...it was all "done" up...!

We have profiles pages...who knew...!

I forgot all about it. I don't have private PM's and or the like so I guess this is why I forgot about it.

Best to dust off the bunnies and jazz up the page I guess...or not...!

So do you put much time and effort into your home profile page?

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GMMC
by Angie's Shadow ;) on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

and you know I am coming by to snoop, now that I know...just saying...

LOL!

Manth
by Manth on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:37 AM

I don't put a lot of effort into my profile page.  I found a background I like (leaves) and did a short 'about me' which is, to be honest, mostly about my kids.  I update that from time to time - did it recently in fact since my youngest recently graduated High School and is about to start at University - but that's about it for me.  I check occasionally for messages there but it's pretty rare that anything happens.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Not much at all anymore...but I use to get another Momma who was really good at it to do my page, but now I just stick a few things on when I am bored.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:12 AM

I used to do more when we had the 2 pages to do. I like to pretty mine up for the Holidays but then sometimes I forget and leave things for months and months then oops.

shelly69
by Sister on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:20 AM

I use to when it was the only page we had before this crazy home page went into effect... still have not figured out why we need 2 pages anyway..I use to do alot to it... not anymore...

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Shelly...I loved it when you came to CM and your profile page was your start page. It felt like "home" and when you went to other people's you were truly visiting and didn't just land there. *Sigh...sure wished that was something they would bring back. I'd put more work into it, if I personally saw it more.

Quoting shelly69:

I use to when it was the only page we had before this crazy home page went into effect... still have not figured out why we need 2 pages anyway..I use to do alot to it... not anymore...

shelly69
by Sister on Feb. 20, 2014 at 6:31 AM

I know... I use to have really beautiful graphics... I took most of them down... I was always putting on those videos you could make with your own pictures, I had music on it & was always adding pictures ... not anymore... I still try to remember to change the background for the Holidays & such, but I agree with you 100% I wish it was our only page again & it was like it use to be...I use to do the Christmas Tree & all those games they had...UGGG sigh...the good old days...I do not know why they thought they needed to change things.. if it is not broke do not fix it...:)

Quoting Maida265:

Shelly...I loved it when you came to CM and your profile page was your start page. It felt like "home" and when you went to other people's you were truly visiting and didn't just land there. *Sigh...sure wished that was something they would bring back. I'd put more work into it, if I personally saw it more.

Quoting shelly69:

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Feb. 20, 2014 at 7:06 AM

I think my page was done by another member 5 years ago..LOL

wenuck
by Moonshine on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:10 AM

I used to but not much time on it anymore =)

momaof8
by Sister on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:13 AM
I do my journals
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)