Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and Beyond's Biggest Loser Challenge!

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:35 AM
  • 44 Replies
  • 986 Total Views
2 moms liked this

40ish and Beyond is hosting its very first Biggest Loser Challenge.

Here's the details:

The Challenge begins MONDAY 2-24 and will continue through 3-24.

Rules: You MUST create a post in the Biggest Loser forum (this is a private forum) to be considered for any winnings. This post for JUST you. You can use: "I'M the BIGGEST LOSER and your screen name."

You MUST post a picture of yourself at the start of your challenge. You will need to post a starting point. (Current weight...and measurements/chest, waist, and thighs.)

You MUST check in weekly or you will be disqualified. This means whether you lose...stay the same OR gain...it doesn't much matter until the end but you DO need to check in or forfiet any winnings.

You can team up with a buddy...or go solo (but ONLY pairs of 2 please.) If you do compete as a team and your team member decides out...you can continue on your own, but only your personal measurements will be used to determine your total weight or inches lost and your missing team member's info will be taken out. So don't souly depend on your partners loss to carry you through. 

The person or team who loses the most weight...OR inches during that 30 days will win a $50.00 cash prize.

It is so important for me to do this...that if I post this winning prize, I'll be sure to stick with the diet because I'm a tightwad!!! If your team wins...the prize will be split equally...so choose your partners wisely.

Please sign up here...but to begin your challenge...create your post in the 40ish Health and Menopause forum.

*I will be posting daily challenges to help you with your goals as well as healthy eating tips.*

So...who's doing this with me?????

by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I'm in... I'll post a pic and my stats today or tomorrow..

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Feb. 22, 2014 at 11:26 AM

can you play but ask at the get go to excuse your self from the running.

I would like to play but do not want to be entered in for a money prize.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Feb. 22, 2014 at 12:05 PM

ooh me... now to get a pic of me...eeek lol

Maida265
by Stiletto on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Absolutely Jen!!!!

Quoting sahlady:

can you play but ask at the get go to excuse your self from the running.

I would like to play but do not want to be entered in for a money prize.

Maida265
by Stiletto on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I'm going to play too...but naturally I can't win the cash...but what I will win is incentive!

wenuck
by Moonshine on Feb. 22, 2014 at 1:20 PM

This is awesome I love it!!! 

I'm going to do the exercises with you all but dont want the prize money either!! I'm a great cheerleader too!! I will motivate everybody way to go

Fayanne
by Fay on Feb. 22, 2014 at 2:03 PM

ooooo boy.... let me think about that... lol. Publically posting pics of my middle age pot belly??? ......................  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Feb. 22, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Sounds good except taking pics of me and telling everyone my weight/measurements. Can I just join in the challenges and not take the money so I don't have to admit my weight/measurements? 

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Feb. 22, 2014 at 2:28 PM

I'm gonna do it... You can too...

Quoting Fayanne:

ooooo boy.... let me think about that... lol. Publically posting pics of my middle age pot belly??? ......................  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Feb. 22, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Maegan took my measuring tape. Can I just use my weight?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)