Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do You Ever Feel Guilty?

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:22 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 301 Total Views
They are some days ( like today) that I done little as possible. .i got d.d. off to school...cleaned the kitchen. .clean our bedroom.. honestly that is about it...I did all laundry yesterday. ..
Hubby works so much and I make pretty much my own schedule. ..even with health issues I feel bad for not doing much :) ;... I will fix dinner clean up...there is so much more I Could/Should be doing...we are trying to redecorate and im just tired of it all.. .lol
Im just BLAH...it makes me feel bad..
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyAmaranth
by Amaranth on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Yes, I feel some guilt when I think of all I could be doing. Then I let it go because it will all get done and that's all that matters.

MethuenMom
by Bronze sister on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

You did 3 more things that I've done.  DH got the kids off to school and I haven't cleaned anything yet.  Work is beating me up today!

You've done enough in my book.  Go take a nap!  :)

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugz Sweetie... I know how you feel. Somedays I just don't have the umph the get everything done.

elm498
by Gold sister on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Sometimes I feel guilty for doing very little around the house and then there are  I times I don't care.  I know there is A LOT to do around here, but lately I have been feeling BLAH and wish I had more support from my family.

I wish I could get my butt in gear!

BL2010
by BL on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Nope. Doesn't make you bad. Sometimes you just gotta take a break and be idle.

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Feb. 24, 2014 at 4:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Sounds like we all are guilty of this at some point. I feel that way also. I know I could do more and then sit here on the computer and other days I work really hard getting it all done.

Hugs to you

wenuck
by Moonshine on Feb. 24, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Hugs!! I have them days too!
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM
2 moms liked this
That was me yesterday... Today though... Laundry bathroom kitchen have all been cleaned now I'm pooped.... But yes have those days too.
Hugs nothing wrong in not doing it all in one day. We must remember that Rome wasn't either built in a day.... So rest my friend and enjoy your scrap booking and dd
Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Hey Christy! Yes, I feel bad/guilty all the time.. I have no one here except me and Ray. But, you have small children to care for so that's different. Don't be so hard on yourself. Good to hear fom you! Love ya!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Feb. 24, 2014 at 7:43 PM

See!!! We really are kindred sisters. This is pretty much me! Except I seldom feel guilty because even if I don't do anything extra...my days are STILL pretty full.

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Sounds like we all are guilty of this at some point. I feel that way also. I know I could do more and then sit here on the computer and other days I work really hard getting it all done.

Hugs to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)