Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

How rude this makes me mad

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 331 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Omg look how close this car was :( my road has ice and snow on it ... Should I say something to the neighboors about watching where they park
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Out of kindness I would. You get along with your neighbors?
mom22tumblebugs
by Silver sister on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Kids across the street do this all the time to me. I'm afraid I am going to drive into them. If it happens all the time I would, but if it is a guest I would let it go and just do my best to get out of my driveway. There is still enough to get out, at least it looks like it in this pic.

Outspoken.Mime
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:05 PM

I guess I am not seeing the issue, you are at least two driveways over so how is your car close?  Looks like plenty of room to get around as well.

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Depends. Do you get along with them? Do you know how they would respond if you say something. I've had neighbors who would be ok with me saying something to them and I have had neighbors who would be jerks and be rude to me if I say something. Just depends on your neighbor. Good luck either way.

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:30 PM

it was pretty much infront of my drive way maybe was hard to see from the picture how close it really was I had to crank the wheel so I did not hit them and fish tailed a little bit so that I could get out and not hit them .... my drive and my neighboors drive are connected by a grass area  guessing it was one of the 2 houses acros the street that had someone over

BL2010
by Just Me on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Doesn't look that bad but if it was difficult for you to get around then I see nothing wrong with asking them to please be more careful how they park as you'd hate to accidentally hit them.

SuzzzieQ
by Bronze sister on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:57 PM

We have neighbors that block or park in our driveway all the time.  Drives my husband crazy.  Even if it is for "a minute" it is irritating. 

1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Say something

Momofmenagerie
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Was it in this spot the whole time before tans through your snow?

Asking are you POSITIVE they aren't just "stuck" and CAN't move?
ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:55 PM
No they were not stuck why you would park at the end of someones drive is beyond me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)