Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

The long and short of it....

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:43 AM
  • 39 Replies
  • 581 Total Views

Do you prefer short hair or long hair on a guy/girl?

by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:46 AM

well men i like short or even bald (find that sexy) also depends on the man.. woman  i like long hair for myself, again depends on the hair and the womans face. some woman can pull of a short sexy do... not me..lol

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Do like real bald...or shaved bald (bald by choice?) LOL

Quoting brooklynchic151:

well men i like short or even bald (find that sexy) also depends on the man.. woman  i like long hair for myself, again depends on the hair and the womans face. some woman can pull of a short sexy do... not me..lol

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I love a man with longer CLEAN hair. How I ended up with a cueball is beyond me...but I do like them with something to run my fingers through! LOL I too wish I could pull of a short sassy do, but I think I look better with longer hair.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:49 AM

umm id say shaved bald.. either way really....

Quoting Maida265:

Do like real bald...or shaved bald (bald by choice?) LOL

Quoting brooklynchic151:

catloveralways
by SpitFire :) on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Doesn't  matter. As long as a Guy looks  like a Guy. And a Girl like a Girl

wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:11 AM
I think it depends on the person. Some people can pull off short & some long hair.
secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:12 AM

I love long hair on any woman but me, never could pull it off!  I do not like a man with long hair........thats so 70's, I am pretty old fashion

lucky2Beeme
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:48 AM

I really love short hair on a guy !  I could never do the long hair ting on a guy. Its just a turn off for me. Women I think it depend on age, shape of face, body shape and personality. For me I live mine a little longer than chin length, now that I am a little older . I have extremely thick hair. When its long it is way too much work. Plus my face gets lost in it.

Peaceful.chaos
by Sister on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I like short and clean cut on a guy. Could be because I was military for 21 years though. Anything else looks sloppy to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 11, 2014 at 8:08 AM

It depends on the person and how their hair is kept. Some men are beyond sexy with long hair, but some men just can not pull it off and need a haircut... Lol... As for women, it still depends on the person. So e women look great with short hair while some just look lazy. Make sense? Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN