Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

A tribute to two wonderful woman of 40ish ConnieKaye & BJFreeman

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM
  • 46 Replies
  • 620 Total Views
7 moms liked this

Today is March 12th. This is the day we pay tribute to two amazing woman that was a big part of Cafemom and 40ish and beyond.

Tomorrow will be three years since ConnieKaye was called home to dance with our Lord. Connie was an admin of 40ish and had a way with each sister. She and Georgia would drive me crazy with their ole biddy club but they always laughed and kept us laughing. WE had road trips that all we could do was laugh throughout the post because it was so funny. Even when our sister found out she had cancer she would check in and let us know she was ok. She shared her beautiful family with us and we got to fall in love with her baby boy Jacob (he isnt a baby anymore). She is missed daily~ Dance with the Lord our sister, we love and miss you~~

Yesterday was two years since our BJ went home to her Red who died a year before her. BJFreeman was a woman who loved and one who cared very much for 40ish and all her sisters. Even in death our Mikey called and told us first about his mothers passing before he called anyone else. BJ death was sudden but her close sisters knew she had been sick. BJ was so funny and the stories about Red and his red toolbox will live in our hearts forever. We love you our sister and miss you~~

We dedicate 40ish and beyond to these two wonderful ladies of 40ish and the others who we lost but will never forget..

Sheila (catgirl)

Lisa465 (Lisa)

cclpmom (Kathy)

These ladies loved the group very much and we miss and love each of you~

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:12 PM
4 moms liked this

For those we have lost

I think of BJ often, Mikey too.....

And to all those who have joined us here at 40ish and are no longer with us...

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I will never forget these sweet ladies! RIP Connie and BJ!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Both these woman were not only a sister but a best friend. I had the honor of meeting Connie and her beautiful daughter and loved them both. I talk to these two woman almost daily and miss our conversations..

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Thinking of my sisters who God called home sooner than expected. Thinking of you today and always with loving memories of yesterday. May peace be with those who suffer from this loss...and may each of you find a place in your heart to find that happy place again.

RIP ladies of 40ish...Rest...in...peace.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:06 PM
3 moms liked this
Omg Dana. Where does the time go !! Seems like yesterday. Bj would yell at me BROOKLYN. Get your ass in there and post !!! Lol. Luved that lady !!! So many stories to tell. Remember when Georgia sent me and bj on a dildo hunt. And it was in the prayer room. Lmfao !!!!!!!!! Good times momma !!! Or when bj had a few. And she would go in the chat room. Lol.
RIP. My sisters. You are all missed !!!!!
BL2010
by BL on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I can't believe it's been that long. BJ was always good at getting people laughing. They are all missed.

RIP ladies.

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

RIP ladies, I did not know ConnieKaye but BJ was one special lady, she made me feel right at home and was the very first one here to call me Sissy................touched my heart!

LadyAmaranth
by Amaranth on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I remember hearing of their passing but wasn't a member of the group. So I didn't really know them but I've seen them talked about and loved by you ladies.

(((Hugs))) to all.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:53 PM
RIP to both =(
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!! TOO FUNNY!! Oh the stories we could tell.. The person who turned in an abuse report thinking BJ was serious when she said she would kill Red after she found out that he bought the red toolbox. OR when BJ had a few and did go in chat and oh BOY was that hell.. She was so funny and so kind..

Quoting brooklynchic151: Omg Dana. Where does the time go !! Seems like yesterday. Bj would yell at me BROOKLYN. Get your ass in there and post !!! Lol. Luved that lady !!! So many stories to tell. Remember when Georgia sent me and bj on a dildo hunt. And it was in the prayer room. Lmfao !!!!!!!!! Good times momma !!! Or when bj had a few. And she would go in the chat room. Lol. RIP. My sisters. You are all missed !!!!!

Join us for coffee&support (_)3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN