Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Groups.

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:31 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 125 Total Views

Is it just me or on some of these groups so me of the stories seem made up?  I mean I'm not naive to the fact the world is NOT perfect. But for instance there was a post from a girl who worked at target saying something about a woman stealing the movie frozen from someone else's cart. Well then I see a post from two different people one saying she stole a frozen DVD and one saying someone stole her frozen DVD. Seems suspicious to me. 

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I havent read those but I do think some post can be made up.. I hope we dont see those type of post here.. LOL

wenuck
by Moonshine on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes I think they do it just to get women all worked up and I do believe some are made up =)
BL2010
by Snookims on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:35 PM

LMAO... oh my...I haven't seen those but I'd be willing to bet that a lot of things are just made up to get people going.

GMMC
by Angie's Shadow ;) on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I am positive there are many troll posts around, some of them are just crazy! I joined in one that seemed fine that had a pic with it and asked for opinions on her outfit for her date. No more than a few minutes later someone outed the poster by the image, she claimed it was her. It was kinda funny...I also found that there are many troll hunters on here as there are trolls...

Gotta love the internet!

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:54 PM

It wouldn't surprise me... LOL

JTE11
by Bronze sister on Mar. 19, 2014 at 3:03 PM

I think that sometimes when someone posts a strange, weird, or overly dramatic post then someone decides to make fun of it and make a related post. There was one a while ago about some woman who felt she had to confront another woman and in the post she complained about how rude the other woman was (I can't remember over what, I think it was a car seat maybe). But after that post had been up for a while another post popped up about how a woman had confronted her out of nowhere (about the cars seat) and how rude THAT woman was. I just get the feeling someone is making fun of the OP doing that. OR someone is posting both posts, trolling everyone, lol.  But you're right, there is a good number of just plain fake posts out there. Some of the other groups I visit are so full of trolls you just have to take each post with a grain of salt.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Mar. 19, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Some groups cater to the more BS, iffy, goofy side of life, if you know what I mean!

samomama
by Ms. Fair Weather on Mar. 19, 2014 at 3:22 PM

That is why I hang out only here, and two other groups. Mom's confessions is just too much. LOL

Moms_Angels1960
by Husker Babe on Mar. 19, 2014 at 3:27 PM
A Lot of stuff is made up in certain groups they troll lot .They do it to get reactions from people & people bite .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)