Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Malaysian flight...soooo weird..what do YOU think happened?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:05 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

I'm thinking that show "Lost" ugh!! 

Hubby is beside himself being a pilot, of all the things that could have been done... We agreed with a local pilot from AA/DFW that they need to put a GPS type thingy on planes that NOBODY can get to from inside and only from outside w/a lot of tools... hmmm $$ to do this or $$ to families...

This is like a twilight zone show.

I've been paying attention only because I have a friend that is from Malaysia so it fascinates me and we have a local man that was on the plane so it's on the local news daily...

What are your theory?

by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I  have not paid to much attention to this I have read a few things about this on line  

very sad 

brooklynchic151
by Staten Island Psycho on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

its all strange to me  i swear!!!!  after 911  ya think thaT  with all the technology BS, that they can track this down. angela made a great pooint yesterday  she said  they can watch us from google earth, but they cant find this plane?????  

shajdinyak
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Feel like something with the pilots!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:11 AM

I know right?  Last night I saw a story that some satellite company is letting anybody come on it and see if they can search/find the plane!  I made the comment to hubby that with all the technology today why didn't somebody ON the plane let someone they know what was going on... I mean phones/pc's etc., it's just weird....

Quoting brooklynchic151:

its all strange to me  i swear!!!!  after 911  ya think thaT  with all the technology BS, that they can track this down. angela made a great pooint yesterday  she said  they can watch us from google earth, but they cant find this plane?????  

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

It looks more and more like the pilot was involved....very sad

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:21 AM

very sad, yes...

Quoting rojastarr:

It looks more and more like the pilot was involved....very sad

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont think the plane crashed. I think it was highjack maybe by the pilots or maybe they were taken hostage as well and told what to do. I think the plane landed and the people on board are hostages. I think it is strange that this plane disappeared without a trace and no one knows where it went. There are all these countries helping and with advance technology they would have found something. I am sorry but there is more to this story than they are saying OR someone is letting on. BUT I really dont think it crash and I do think that the two fake passport could have been a red flag.

Funny that the show LOST happens to celebrate 10 years and they had something on Yahoo about the show and what the show meant.

BL2010
by BL on Mar. 19, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I say it was either the pilot or co-pilot. I don't believe it crashed.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Its sooooo SAD!!!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 19, 2014 at 3:41 PM

I agree, you would think somebody would have found somthing...or talked even, by now...

Quoting dana63:

I dont think the plane crashed. I think it was highjack maybe by the pilots or maybe they were taken hostage as well and told what to do. I think the plane landed and the people on board are hostages. I think it is strange that this plane disappeared without a trace and no one knows where it went. There are all these countries helping and with advance technology they would have found something. I am sorry but there is more to this story than they are saying OR someone is letting on. BUT I really dont think it crash and I do think that the two fake passport could have been a red flag.

Funny that the show LOST happens to celebrate 10 years and they had something on Yahoo about the show and what the show meant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)