Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

12 hours later

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:17 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 348 Total Views
1 mom liked this

PFEWWW   12 hours and 4 Advil later my whole house is clean !!!!

All laundry is done, floors vacuumed and mopped, 7 loads of laundry, 3 beds stripped and sheets  changed, everything that could be dusted is dusted. Even made pulled pork and home made mac n cheese ! I will pay tomorrow but damn my house looks and smells good !

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Moonshine on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow!!! Great job!!!
secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Good job..........love the smell of  clean house..........Mr. Clean? Pledge? and scrubbing bubbles?  Love these smells when you first enter a house, I am also a stock owner(jk)in swiffer wet ones.

lucky2Beeme
by Silver sister on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Quoting secondcup5:

Good job..........love the smell of  clean house..........Mr. Clean? Pledge? and scrubbing bubbles?  Love these smells when you first enter a house, I am also a stock owner(jk)in swiffer wet ones.

Vinegar for cleaning almost everything(which I don't like the smell of but like how it works) . Yes to pledge, NO to scrubbing bubbles. I once had a friend that was dying of cancer. I used to go clean her house for her couple times a week.She was young mom to 2 .  She had scrubbing bubbles cleaner. After she passed away. I can't use it. I would start crying and feel nauseous. The pulled pork smells great, the windows were open for a couple hours. Smells clean with hint of BBQ   LOL

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM

That's my kind of house right there!!!!! Enjoy it before the pain kicks in!

lucky2Beeme
by Silver sister on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Quoting Maida265:

That's my kind of house right there!!!!! Enjoy it before the pain kicks in!

ty

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:54 PM

WoHoo! You rock!

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Vinegar?  You must be way fussier than me and I am pretty ocd about cleaning.  Sorry about your friend!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting secondcup5:

Vinegar for cleaning almost everything(which I don't like the smell of but like how it works) . Yes to pledge, NO to scrubbing bubbles. I once had a friend that was dying of cancer. I used to go clean her house for her couple times a week.She was young mom to 2 .  She had scrubbing bubbles cleaner. After she passed away. I can't use it. I would start crying and feel nauseous. The pulled pork smells great, the windows were open for a couple hours. Smells clean with hint of BBQ   LOL

momofsixangels
by Gold sister on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Mine isnt

elm498
by Gold sister on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Great job mama!!!!!

Do you think the wind can blow you my way?!?!????

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 22, 2014 at 12:33 AM

lol my house needs some help wanna come??  I have to wait till hubby is done w/some train stuff before I can clean it or it will be a mess again in 5min.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN