Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

family isn't family anymore

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 415 Total Views
My 23 yr old dd , her 2 and 3 yr old and a waste of space 31 yr old boyfriend have been living with me for a yr. Well I went in to take a shower and her 18 yr old sister comes in with a bloody nose. Her sister hit her. They were arguing and of course that happened. Well her waste is a mental case and runs his mouth. He says he's moving and of course she goes with him. My poor 2 yr old grandson knows no other home. Even when they had their own place before she always had me keep the babies because her precious was always raging. He's no more than a donor. I'm so lost tonight.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:58 PM
I'm so sorry momma.. I hope she wakes up and dumps that piece of crap!!! Hugs to you ..
DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by ASS QUEEN on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM

I'm sorry that happened. I hope she comes to her senses. Give her time. It sounds like she needs you more than she realizes and she will return. 

sweetsinglemama
by Sister on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Thanks. I don't see it happening since she's been controlled by him since the day she met him . She was 17 almost 18. He was 26. I should've got him arrested.

Quoting brooklynchic151: I'm so sorry momma.. I hope she wakes up and dumps that piece of crap!!! Hugs to you ..
JC2223
by Bronze sister on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this

The hardest part as a parent is watching your children make huge mistakes they can't see, then add on the fact that her choices are effecting 2 innocent babies makes it even harder. Maybe it's best they leave since it's now bringing physical violence into your home and onto your other children. She made her bed and now has to lie in it until she wakes up and faces her reality. Hopefully that will be soon so you can help her and your grand-kids move on. I'm sorry you have to deal with this! HUGS!!

wenuck
by Moonshine on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Hugs!
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:17 PM

So sorry you are going through this. Hugs!

Lb128f
by Silver sister on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Did she leave the children with you? I sure hope so. I'm sorry all this is going on but violence is never good for anyone -- so if that's how she handles situations it's better that she's not there. I hope your DD is okay (18 year old). I hope too that your older DD will realize she needs to make some changes.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:52 PM

I'm sorry that happened. Hugz!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Hugs!
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:31 PM

HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN